News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ladies Forum 2

Started by sadiq, October 20, 2007, 09:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

Quote from: gogannaka on October 30, 2007, 10:28:17 AM
Quote from: amira on October 29, 2007, 03:34:48 PM
Myself kin zama case anan ;D ;D ;D

Hmm,if i were u i'd just observe from the distance before it turns to u.Cos u ma are not married.
TO GGNK lips sealed just eyes blinking ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Quote from: Myself on October 30, 2007, 11:26:03 PM
Quote from: sadiq on October 30, 2007, 08:24:09 PM
Hey its been exactly 10 days,with just an hour less now and guess, guys, have to really say hard luck on 'we' all. Quite a relief for me though cos dama na san ::)..... never mind.

Lol Sadiq....
But u know why?..... U guys are all cool and is hard to choose

Hmm,Yaran zamani!
Waduz,ka ji ta kuwa?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Gogana, haka da kyau! Wai kare ya ga rawan kura!!!!!!!!! Ina ga we should all parade for the grand choosing finale! Ko ba haka ba? ;D

Nuruddeen

Hey its been exactly 10 days,with just an hour less now and guess, guys, have to really say hard luck on 'we' all. Quite a relief for me though cos dama na san ::)..... never mind.
So guys what do you say. We shouldnt pay them back in their own coins, cos dama ance bssbnsgxqbhyy!! 8).   Beauty i believe has much less to do with facial looks. What a person emanates 'from within outward' i think matters most. A person you think is beatiful might be the worst to another person. Make your own list of five among the ladies(only the guys please). The person voted most will surely have the most beautiful mind, based on what we think. Imagination can be deceptive, but atleast its worth trying. 1st gets 5points, the 2nd 4points, 3rd 3points, 4th 2points and 5th 1point. you could be the finest, believe me, out of the fun, just might not be your luck. Nurudeen will do the honour of moderating alone and give the results after 10 days from now. Let me with all due respect request for the previlege to start

Wow!!! Am I the one to do the voting? Sadiq, u know it will b difficult bcos some ladies like Hafsee Lady will think I'll b bias. I may wish to assume the position of a voter too. But since u gave me the go ahead, let me vote first b4 moderating 8) 8) 8)

Here we go Bros:

1. Myself- I chose her bcos she sounds realistic and soft-hearted. Right?LOL!

2. Hafsee lady- This girls is 'naughty by nature' but all the same she's my fight mate and 'play play mate'.

3. Amira- I cherrish her tender mind but hate her post sometimes.

4. Husnah- I don't like any of her post bcos she makes things frivolous while adressing issues. She hardly goes straight to d .

5. Mumcee- the address camouflager. I actually wanted to give u  the 1st postn but ur...well let me reserve ma comment.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

HUSNAA

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 04, 2007, 09:00:14 PM

4. Husnah- I don't like any of her post bcos she makes things frivolous while adressing issues. She hardly goes straight to d .

Ouch!

Nura yr rose is prickly! ouch! ;D ;D

PS or maybe its a porcupine instead

of a rose??  :P :P

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

So guys what do you say. We shouldnt pay them back in their own coins, cos dama ance bssbnsgxqbhyy!! 8).   Beauty i believe has much less to do with facial looks. What a person emanates 'from within outward' i think matters most. A person you think is beatiful might be the worst to another person. Make your own list of five among the ladies(only the guys please). The person voted most will surely have the most beautiful mind, based on what we think. Imagination can be deceptive, but atleast its worth trying. 1st gets 5points, the 2nd 4points, 3rd 3points, 4th 2points and 5th 1point. you could be the finest, believe me, out of the fun, just might not be your luck. Nurudeen will do the honour of moderating alone and give the results after 10 days from now. Let me with all due respect request for the previlege to start

Wow!!! Am I the one to do the voting? Sadiq, u know it will b difficult bcos some ladies like Hafsee Lady will think I'll b bias. I may wish to assume the position of a voter too. But since u gave me the go ahead, let me vote first b4 moderating 8) 8) 8)

Here we go Bros:

2. Hafsee lady- This girls is 'naughty by nature' but all the same she's my fight mate and 'play play mate'.

5. Mumcee- the address camouflager. I actually wanted to give u  the 1st postn but ur...well let me reserve ma comment.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

MySeLf

Here we go Bros:

Sweet compliment Nura....... You're not bad yourself.... ;) ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

Here we go Bros:

5. Mumcee- the address camouflager. I actually wanted to give u  the 1st postn but ur...well let me reserve ma comment.[/color]

No comment
IHS

Nuruddeen

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

THE LAUGHING GAS SHACKER! U no suppose to laf laf. Oya go ahead and do ur voting if these ladies no de terrorise u for house.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

gogannaka

sadiq

hope this answers your question

where is dankauyan mu ne? thought you'd be the first to vote?
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

jewel(abdulgee22)

kai jamaár nan, from za begining of the topic, i think is all about voting , amma finally u guys ve turn it to "he said, she said"..........................an gaishe ku

IBB ......................................no comment......................lol lol lol  love that.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

waduz

Wai ma, how does anyone vote without seing and assessing any photos? Haka zaa yi ta lalabe cikin duhu? Goga do we just vote like that or we wait until we get a fair deal? ;D

gogannaka

I say we wait.
An taba zabe babu poster babu campaign?

IBB

Abi? May be they need funds, u know for the campaign
IHS