News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NEW! Hausa Online dating

Started by Dante, December 10, 2006, 02:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will you say about this ?

Yes, i think it will help alot
1 (50%)
No, am against it
0 (0%)
I dont mind at all
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: December 10, 2006, 02:13:47 PM

Dante

Hello members,
Recieved a mail from a friend telling me about their new website for hausa/nigerian dateline. What do you think about it?

check it out:-  www.nigerianmuslims4marriage.com

Muhsin

Correction; Yes, I think it may help a lot. (the correction is base on my view. Not to you :idea: ).
If you look at the present condition of our society; uncountable mature girls are left without husbands. Thus, I think, if reasonable people will be the occupants of that site, it certainly will help. But if the reverse happens, sincerely nothing applaudable will be done.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dante

Yes i agree with you. But its like you have to pay a little subscription fee to be a full active member thou.

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fateez

I dont mind at all

People find love in different places

I wish them da best

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Aarmon33

That's really a nice post. An immense crowd uses online dating apps and in my opinion it is a safe way to meet new people. I too use Gay Dating Apps and have made some good friends. Now I am in love with a dashing guy whom met online. We will be engaged very soon!

Danborno

langubro

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment