News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Two Things are Involve

Started by IBB, November 22, 2007, 09:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Well done Tukurtukur! Wai! ashe? Ai ban sani ba, na iya prediction abu biyu. Ga prediction three things costume for you.

Idan kame-kame ka ke three things are involved

You are either misterious (web), or cultural (hausa a ido), or metamorphosise (switch career)
IHS

Muhsin

What do you thing would involve if Admin hasn't take a surresptitious action towards this forum's scammers?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Forum scammers? Who are those Muhsin never heard of them. Definately two things would have been involved
IHS

Muhsin

LOL ;D I see Admin has had already taken action. Good.

Didn't you notice their presence, IBB? They are in almost all other subforum, opening threads of all kind including ones with sex explicit pictures. Very dirty ones. May God curse them all. Keep the good job, mr admin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

two things would have been involved
it is either call kanoonline off or join them

if you call kanoonline off better, but if you join
them, 2 things are involved:

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

If you join them two things are involved

You are either for them or for us

If you are for them you are safe, if you are for us two things are involved

you are either a follower or misguided

if you are a follower you are safe, if you are misguided two things are involved

you are either heading for guidance or destruction

If you are guided you are safe if heading for destruction two things are involved

You are either destroyed or tortured

If you are destroyed you are safe if you are tortured two things are involved

You are either tortured by the US or the chinese

If you are tortured by the US you are safe, if you are tortured by the chines two things are involved

To be cont...
IHS

Muhsin

Very intelligent of you, IBB. And very funny, too.

I'm panting for more... :)

IBB

If you are tortured by the Chinese two things are involved

You are either tortured with water or Bamboo

If you are tortured with water you are safe if you are tortured with bamboo two things are involved

You either have a long thin shoots of sharp bamboo be inserted benieth your fingernails or you surrender the wanted information

If you surrender the information you are safe if you allow the long thin shoots of sharp bamboo be inserted benieth your fingernails  two thing are involved

You either have it pushed way back to the cuticle, and be left there or another finger will be done.

if you have it pushed way back to the cuticle, and be left there you are safe if done on another finger two things are involved.

you either have it done on another and another and another or the toenails

if you have it done on another and another and another you are safe if you have on the toenails two things are involved.

to be cont..........
IHS

IBB

If you have bamboo shoot pushed beneith you toenails two things are involved

You are either left alone or enjoy the pleasure of chinese prison

If you are left alone you are safe if you are left to enjoy the pleasure of chinese prison two things are involved

You are either in a surface prison or underground prison

If you are in the surface prison you are safe if you are in the underground two things are involved

You are either important or extra ordinary

If you are important you are safe (probable negotiate ur realese), if you are extra ordinary two things are involved

You are either patriotic or a Nigerian

If you are patriotic you are safe if you are a Nigerian kashin ka ya bushe.
IHS

IBB

If your shit don try (kashin ka ya bushe) two things are involved

You are either helpless or try to bomb the empire citizens

If you are helpless you are safe if you try to bomb empire citizens two things are involve

to be cont
IHS

IBB

If you try to bomb empire citizens two things are involved

You are either trying to create terror or cut down their population

If you are trying to create terror you are safe if you are trying to cut down their population two things are involve

You could either leave them to their legalise abortion or legalise gay marriage

If you leave them to the abortion you are safe if you leave them to their gay marriage two things are involved.

You either watch as man give birth to man or watch as their population decline

IHS

IBB

Dan Borno or Gogannaka someone should come to my rescue. Being cracking my brain alone here
IHS

gogannaka

LOL,
Ibb ka san yanzu ba'a sakin baki ayi zancen bombing plane.
Someone was frustrated with the delays at heathrow and wrote on his twitter that he'll bomb the whole place.
Before u know it he was arrested. That means they are seriously spying on people.

Anyways i will ease your brainwork.

If man give birth to man then good for us but if population decline 2 things are involved
The country runs out of manpower or they force everyman to join the military
if they run out of manpower then better but if every man joins military then 2 things are involved.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on January 22, 2010, 01:37:14 PM
if they run out of manpower then better but if every man joins military then 2 things are involved.

if every man joins military, it is either die for your country or rape women in sudan
if you die for your country, but if you rape women in sudan, two things are involved.

whether you come back with HIV AIDS or GONORRHEA

if you come back with Gonorrhea, e don better for your but if you come back
with HIV AIDS two things are involved.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

If u come back with hiv two things r involved; you begin to write your obituary or u look for magani. If u begin to look for magani, fine, but if you begin to write your obituary, two things r involved...