News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MENS WARDROBE (STRICTLY FOR MEN)

Started by Dan-Borno, November 23, 2007, 12:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Wai! Lallai wannan ya tsallake rijiya da baya. Phew! To wani imani ne yazo mata ta gaya masa "at the critical point" ;D? To Allah ya tsare mu, amin. Gaskiyar ka ne, hiv test is impportant. But it is a delicate issue, one that needs to be handled with tact. Some poeple feel offended if asked to go for the test as a pre-condition for marriage.

I also know about a case where this politicain wanted to marry wata bazawara. A very beautiful bazawara at that  ;D Well, the uwargida refused to cooperate, asking to either look for another woman to marry, or at worst ask the bazawara to be tested first. All this because she heard rumours to teh effect that the bazawar is +ve. He refused, wnt ahead and married the lady. Well, uwargida ta tattara kayan ta, ta gudu gidansu.

gogannaka

Its better that she ran away,haka kawai tana zaman zaman ta.

Sincerely this test before marriage should be backed by a law.
DB you can propose it to the national assembly.Serious.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

ko? that will also include not allowing two short couples
to avoid shoties, kasan these days guys dont go after short
ladies saboda irin zuciyan bala'i da masifa lol.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

lol, gaskiya fa ina da wani aboki da matarsa haka. My wife calls them "Short Couple". They suit each other in a perfect 'mismatch'. ;D

gogannaka

Kasan kowa da abun da yake so.
Wasu suna son ajeru wasu kuma dogaye.

Make i digress a bit,
I have asked DB and EMTL once why someone would go for polygamy and they couldn't answer.
Now i got an answer,unfortunately,the answer came from a christian friend
who happened to be cheating on his wife.The discussion started when i asked him to fear God and be faithful.
He gave me some reasons:
His wife isn't as exciting as the girlfriend
His wife is a traditionalist,its like she's ashamed to be associated with him.
Sometimes when they want to have sex she'll tell him she isn't ready psychologically and that one time he had to wait for 2 and a half weeks.
In her own thoughts she thought he actually waited,not knowing the girlfriend was accomodating him.
Also he is afraid of leaving the girl because he thinks if he leaves her then another one will probably come,so beter the devil you know.
He is also afraid of falling for call girls.
But above all,he loves his wife more than anyone in the world.

Are these enough reason for polygamy?

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on February 15, 2010, 06:36:51 PM
I have asked DB and EMTL once why someone would go for polygamy and they couldn't answer.

yau kuma abin har da durbi ko? lallai mabudi zai yi
maganinka, ni kuma nasan ta inda zan bullo maka
don zan fallashe ka abin da kayi a maiduguri.

in fasa kwai jama'a?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Yes, yes, yes pleasssssssssssssssse!

Quote from: gogannaka on February 15, 2010, 06:36:51 PM
Make i digress a bit,

Don't worry. Wait till you marry. You go get d answer by yoursef. Nobody need to tell you.

Dan-Borno

is it true that wearing tight pants can bring harm to the
man's manhood? it is advised that we should be wearing
short boxers which will allow for free of flow of fresh air.

Muhsin

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Young ones are within earshot. Thus members are advised to mind their language. Thanks for understanding.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Ina ruwanka da young ones? We don't have any here. Dama kai ne kake deceiving dinmu, to DB ya tona ma asiri!!

gogannaka

LOL,
Muhsin a kawo birth certificate.
DB your question should be directed at Dr El-Ta'alu as all we say here will have no basis whatsoever.

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 25, 2010, 03:01:26 PM
Ina ruwanka da young ones? We don't have any here. Dama kai ne kake deceiving dinmu, to DB ya tona ma asiri!!
Quote from: gogannaka on February 25, 2010, 03:35:49 PM
LOL,
Muhsin a kawo birth certificate.
:-X

DB, haka za muyi da kai? You see abun da ka jayo min. . . Remember kai ne fa babban shield and protector dina on this board but you too have turned your back. . . You either come and anounce to the world that what you said about my age is false or your contract expires now!

Where is IBB, the para-lawyer?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Reshe ya juye da mujiya.

IBB is now the new Aondaokaa!

Dan-Borno

i still stand by my earlier statement, let the whole world
know once again, that muhsin is a reincarnation of an old
papa now in disguise, if not, i can display your birth cert
to prove my point.

Gogannaka, this is a general question, though likita might
also contribute, however, experience can help a lot in
understanding the effects of boxers or tight pants.