News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 02, 2008, 04:18:03 PM
IIHMW, I will include Dan Wake, Zogale, Indomie, Ridi, Kulikuli in Hotels' menus everywhere in the world. For my sistas here.
Ba dole ba Ameerar ka na son indomie  :P
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 02, 2008, 02:49:23 PM
If i had my way...i will make available laptop computers and internet services free everywhere around the world.

Tabdi
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on February 04, 2008, 09:03:43 AM
IIHMW, I will include Dan Wake, Zogale, Indomie, Ridi, Kulikuli in Hotels' menus everywhere in the world. For my sistas here.

Ka je Gano, mutumin ;D

Muhsin

If i had my way...i will make available laptop computers and internet services free everywhere around the world.

Da mun shana.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

If I had my way, I will unite all "Yan Arewa" to love, understand and accept one another, as the great Sardauna wished.  :'( :'(

Muhsin

Allah ya baka dama, waduz, ko ba kamar ta Sardaunan ba, amin. Thats good thought.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

IIHMW, I will reduce air fares to the UK to naira dubu goma kawai !

Fateez

Let's See

If I had my way.... Oh, Wait, I already HAVE my way! Hehehehehe!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

If I had my way, I'll do all my post secondadry studies abroad.

*~MuDa~*

Tabdi

Lol...what d'you mean? It cant happen?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: waduz on February 07, 2008, 10:04:39 AM
If I had my way, I will unite all "Yan Arewa" to love, understand and accept one another, as the great Sardauna wished.  :'( :'(

That would have been great, i hate tribalism and ethnicity which is the main factor that unties the unity of NIgerian as a whole!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

If I had my way, i will make it compulsory for the
Federal Government of Nigeria to create more
jobs to the teaming university graduates each
year.  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! Yes oh!Dan Barno,that is what we are talking about.Allah yasa haka da alheri.ameen
Born To Bee Great

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ibro2g

If I had my way, I'll deduce something from communism and capitalism....not of this isms' are good enuff. Then I will ban the productions of onions, all the seeds and stems will be burn, and the last smell of the "object" will pass away forever

Safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 08, 2008, 09:52:50 PM
Quote from: Bee on February 08, 2008, 09:05:03 PM
CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! Yes oh!Dan Barno

first symptoms of unemployment.

LOL

Quote from: Ibro2g on February 08, 2008, 11:32:24 PM
If I had my way, I'll deduce something from communism and capitalism....not of this isms' are good enuff. Then I will ban the productions of onions, all the seeds and stems will be burn, and the last smell of the "object" will pass away forever
Safety and peace be with u

I would'nt support that.
How do you think meat or chicken would taste without onions?

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 08, 2008, 07:47:17 PM

Tabdi

Lol...what d'you mean? It cant happen?
Ni dai kawai na ce Tabdi.
You can start a Non Governmental Organisation right now if you want to achieve that.
I can supply the computers  ;D ;D and the internet too  ;)

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment