News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

If I had my way, I would collect my scholarship payment today. And ban anything like second batch payment.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Yallabai machine babu mai (petrol) ne?
IHS

gogannaka

Quote from: touche on June 18, 2008, 01:32:11 PM
Gogannaka you really hate these chinese people. ??? You are always complaining bitterly....lol. It must be a personal issue. Maybe heartbreak from a Chinese SU.....  :-X lol. You owe the house an explanation.

LOL touche,i don't hate the chinese people, i just don't like thier fake products.
These peole have no standards body at all. No one reviews their products and
they dump such products here. The worse is they will imitate a product that is
known for its quality and the unsuspecting buyer will buy that product thinking
it is the original product.
If only the SON will act accordingly as DB suggested.

Hehehe,Chinese SU.....nah they are too small for me and they all look alike.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

IHS

Dan-Borno

IIHMY i will combine all the stakeholders from north, south
west and even middle belt to completely amend the constitution
of the federal rep. of naija.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Isn't that what the constitutional review commitee is doing?

IIHMW i would stop the felling of trees in the north.

*~MuDa~*

If i had my way i will not give license to internet cafes except with extensive criteria inspection in kano. They are really a joke.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

gogannaka

I think with time the internet will become cheap that most people will prefer it in their homes than cafe's.
The whole internet cafe business is declining wholesomely due to lack of power(NEPA).

Why do you call them a joke Muda?

IIHMW i would never hurt anyone again in my life.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on July 02, 2008, 09:14:53 AM
Why do you call them a joke Muda?

When you know your network is problematic, why do you collect peoples money? Infact, you go to cafes nowadays and meet their computers lacking basic facilities like USBs and so on. You end up doing two hours for what you would have done in 15 minutes. Haba?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

I cant help it Muda.

Where have you been lately hardly see your post

IIHMW I will build a network within Africa
IHS

HUSNAA

IIHMW I would a desalination plant in Lagos, dredge the Niger and Benue rivers to make way for ships, build underground irrigation channels, pump the desalinated water from Lagos and PortHarcourt to the North and sell some of it to the neighboring landlocked countries. IIHMW I would scrap plans for a nuclear station in Nigeria and replace with solar panels (New technologies are making them cheaper). If I had my way, I'd have every Nigerian kid well educated so that we become the powerhouse that Yar adua is dreaming of by 2020.

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

VOTE FOR HUSNAA 2011

Six Point Agenda:

1. Desalination plant in Lagos
2. Dredge the Niger and Benue rivers to make way for ships
3. Build underground irrigation channels,
4. Pump the desalinated water from Lagos and PortHarcourt to the North and sell some of it to the     
    neighboring landlocked countries.
5. Scrap plans for a nuclear station in Nigeria and replace with solar panels (New technologies are making 
    them cheaper).
6. Have every Nigerian kid well educated so that we become the powerhouse that Yar adua is dreaming of
    by 2020.

Sai kinyi ko ba'a sonki.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak