News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Faggenian, February 15, 2008, 06:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faggenian

I just re-registered for this forum after its revitalisation from its comatose condition. Its great seeing that the forum is active once again.
  For the username is a poet to-be and my real name is...oops , would tell you next time.
For the start, taste this and let me know your views. They call it haiku, a Japanese style of poetry. Here it eludes:

Bauchi     

Bumpy green city
          With ribbons of rocks
          Like sailing ships in the ocean

see you then!!!!!!!

write, write and write what you think is right

Dan-Borno

let me be the first to welcome you back, as you can
see for yourself the house is full and active, we wish
you happy stay and pray you dont go back into hiding
again.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

I'm more than happy to see you back, Faggenian. As wished DB, I also hope you won't go back just like before. Stay and make it active and ...haven, as I use to call it.

And to your Japanese Haiku poem; I've been for long wondering how they write it with such few and 'condensed' words, not knowing we have a guy right staying in Kano with such knowldge. Its absolutely great. But unfortunetly enough, I can't say anything to either poem's contextual meaning or anything else.

Once again, you are welcome aboard! Wish and hope you'll find your valued time worthwhile with us here.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

Welcome to kanoonline. We are all doing wonderfully here.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Faggenian

Thank you all for your welcomes.
             Yours,
       Faggenian (a poet-to-be)
write, write and write what you think is right

Muhsin

Faggenian,

You are coming just like Nepa in Nigeria; you come once--make a single reply and disappear. There are lots to share, say, critisize, comment, recomend, etc here and there in the forum. C'mon! Lets make it active so more of you (old members), am sure, would reincarnate, huh.

Just kidding. LOL ;D Thats good. Hope to see you back soon.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Ibro2g

Quote from: Faggenian on February 15, 2008, 06:33:44 PM
They call it haiku, a Japanese style of poetry. Here it eludes:

Bauchi     

Bumpy green city
          With ribbons of rocks
          Like sailing ships in the ocean

Yea, I know Haiku, they are amazing short phrases, why dont u check the member poetry, they'll be stuff u might like. Ofcause, u might already know that being an old member and all
Safety and Peace