News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GROWING RATE OF DIVORCE IN KANO

Started by abeeda, February 19, 2008, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Almost all thats to be said have been said by our esteemed members. As always; bana rasa abin tofawa. And now I'll inshaAllah find a cassete presented by one great scholar here in Kano on the issue. He impeccably explained every bit on the issue very expertly. Think you'll enjoy his seven points that lead to that rampant burst-up of marriages more expecially in Kano and other northern states of the country.

Allah ya kyauta, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin, you shouldnt participate in this topic. You are too young for it, just as you are too young for the Bob Marley thread......
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 21, 2008, 03:15:05 AM
Muhsin, you shouldnt participate in this topic. You are too young for it, just as you are too young for the Bob Marley thread......

;D WHY? ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin

You still had me laughing, Hajjaju. But I think am not such young as hence I couldn't say a word or more here.

amira

Quote from: gogannaka on February 20, 2008, 09:43:03 AM
If this is a true story Husnaa,then i've never heard of a more stupid husband than this one.
What has he acheived then?
A good question, i think jin dadi yayi masa yawa irin mulkin maza.
I remeber making a post regarding this matter in the states forum.

Matsaloli:

1)dacewa
2) sanin aure
3) hakuri
4) fahimtar juna
5) kwadayi/ son banza
and some ppl forget what addini requires us to do a harkar aure, so you see to me zaman aure wannan zamani is just grab what you can get daga matan har mazan, ba wai zaman Allah da Annabi ba, a da ake rufa wa juna asiri, komin wuya mace da mijinta kan daure amma yanzu daga abu kankane bai kai ya kawo ba sai kaji anata dispensing takarda.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: gogannaka on February 20, 2008, 09:43:03 AM
If this is a true story Husnaa,then i've never heard of a more stupid husband than this one.
What has he acheived then?

haba gogannaka , why should she eat his bread, ita ma dai akwai ta da kwadayi..........................lol
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Duk dayake wannan zanchen na Manyane amma samari bama rasa ta cewa, kiyi hakuri Anty Husnaa. If these numbers of Divorcees exist in Kano, and of-course other places then we are in trouble. Ina rokon Allah (SWT) ya baiwa dukkan ma'aurata hakurin zama da lafiya kuma Ya sanya alkhairi a zuri'armu baki daya.

Our leaders and Ulama should continue to draw our attention to the in-herent dangers of broken homes.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Ba'a nake yi wa Muhsin, ETML, he is always going on about how young he is... so he shouldnt participate in matters that are obviously for adults ko kuwa? matters that belong to ma aurata manya, tun da su ba young Muhsins bane  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ko baha ka ba young Muhsin?

Muhsin

Husnaa, kwana biyu kin cafo ni ;D ;D ;D

NOTE; from today henceforth, I will never call myself young, if thats how you people like it. Am growing old...more than 20yrs...kinga ai na girma, right?

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on March 01, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
NOTE; from today henceforth, I will never call myself young, if thats how you people like it. Am growing old...more than 20yrs...kinga ai na girma, right?

Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Muhsin ai 20+ kaza ma Maigida. Allah (SWT) ya albarkaci rayuwa.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kitkat

Ashe dai saurayi ne ake ta masa shelar yaro, banda duniya ta canza da yanzu yaron anti yana neman kara ta biyu ai!

HUSNAA

Quote from: kitkat on March 01, 2008, 07:24:41 PM
Ashe dai saurayi ne ake ta masa shelar yaro, banda duniya ta canza da yanzu yaron anti yana neman kara ta biyu ai!

Wallahi kai ma ka fada!! Da haihuwar akuyoyi ne, ai da yanzu yana da tattaba kunne!! ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: EMTL on March 01, 2008, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on March 01, 2008, 11:30:38 AM

Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Muhsin ai 20+ kaza ma Maigida. Allah (SWT) ya albarkaci rayuwa.

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 02, 2008, 06:36:47 AM

Wallahi kai ma ka fada!! Da haihuwar akuyoyi ne, ai da yanzu yana da tattaba kunne!! ;D ;D ;D

You people had me laugh than ever at KanoOnline... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

@EMTL, amin to your prayer.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
....... Former Beatle Paul McCartney was Monday ordered to pay nearly $50M to his estranged wife as their long-running divorce saga came to an end.

Mills and McCartney, pictured before divorce proceedings, married in 2002 and have a young daughter.
Heather Mills told reporters she was "so, so happy" with the outcome of her fight for a share of the pop legend's fortune, as court documents named the final figure as £24.3 million ($48.7M).

Mills had demanded almost $250 million of McCartney's estimated $1.6 billion. The ex-Beatle said she should receive $31.7 million.

Judge Hugh Bennett said that the total value of all of McCartney's assets was actually $800 million, a figure disputed by Mills.

The couple's four-year-old daughter is also to receive about $70,000 per annum, the court ruled. McCartney must also pay for the child's nanny and school fees.

Mills insisted the couple's split in 2006 was not acrimonious regardless of newspaper reports of an acrimonious breakup.

"It was an amicable parting, despite what you read," she said.