News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Harry Potter :: All is Well

Started by Fateez, April 09, 2008, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

Attention Harry Potter people!

Harry Potter and the half blood prince movie is out in a few days!

July 17th!
I can;t wait! I know the earlier movies were a disappointment (grrrrrrr...warner bros!) But I love the 5th one

and hopefully this one will not be too bad. I personally love Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) and

I hope she'll be great here too!

Looking forward to The House of Gaunt story! Mysterious!

I'm just afraid that this will be a little more Horror....Can I even stomach it? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

That was the same date as the Goblet of fire or one of the other ones that came out in 2007. Yes. I hope it doesnt disappoint because I think the goblet of fire or which ever one came out in 2007 was rather disappointing. It was the first of the grown up novels. Not goblet of fire, but the one in which they went to the ministry of magic for the final showdown. Where what's his name Cyrus Black or what ever he was called died.
Lol I am fickle arent I? ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 26, 2009, 07:57:02 AM
That was the same date as the Goblet of fire or one of the other ones that came out in 2007. Yes. I hope it doesnt disappoint because I think the goblet of fire or which ever one came out in 2007 was rather disappointing. It was the first of the grown up novels. Not goblet of fire, but the one in which they went to the ministry of magic for the final showdown. Where what's his name Cyrus Black or what ever he was called died.
Lol I am fickle arent I? ;D ;D

Hehehe. you're not too bad. The one where they fought in the ministry of magic is book 5 :The order of the phoenix.

That's the one that had a good movie. It was sad though. You know even when the series ended, she didn't quite

explain the mystery of the veil where Sirius died. I still want to know.

The goblet of fire movie was terrible. Sad cos it was my favourite book :( . I watched it and 40 minutes in i turned it

offf. They ruined a good story. The half blood prince is the one where he finds a spell book belonging to the half blood

prince. The one where grandpa Dumbledore kicks the bucket. This book 6 was so scary I couldnt read it at night. The

thoughts of inferi coming out of the water still gives me the chills... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o :o

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain