News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

This Pretty Face

Started by Jibo, August 22, 2008, 11:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

Haba GGNK,
You are too nice (:P) on Muhsin. With this long Koboko, what do you expect from Muhsin?

DB,
Kar ka damu, if you are as patient as vulture, you will get what you want to know; but don't be like the hawk, who is impatient and would get at his prey with might; he ended up in a trap and at the end, it was the vulture's day. 8)

Muhsin,
Let's start a story like I suggested.

'There is a man who wants to marry a pretty girl, double edged educated and a practical muslim. He is .... (Ok Muhsin, you are good at telling stories, describe the man, so that we can build a good Character of the man). Most of his friends are aware of his quest for a decent girl, but they think the type of girl he wants as a wife is difficult to come-by.

One of his friends promises to introduce him to... (continue, please)
:D ;)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Jibo,
Do you really mean business? As I told you; writing a story is not that simple also. One needs to, for a succesful story, cracks his brain before he produce one.

Moreover, never mind these two fellows. Muma haka muke ta hakuri da su for time .immemorial'.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Kai Muhsinnnnn,

Ashe bada labari na da wuya? Na yi tsammanin ka ce abin da ka saba da shi kenan. Ni kam tuni na san rubutaccen labari na da wuya, Kai dai kana son kai engaging dina a wani philosophical discourse ne da ban shirya ba. Kuma na ba da kai don mu yi tare, yanzu ka zuke. Duk dai labarin na cikin wannan poem. Saboda haka ni da ba sababbe bane wajen bada labari, ya kamata ka taimakeni mu fito da labarin da ke cikin wannan batu.

Kar fa ka bari GGNK yayi maka dariya; dama ga shi ya baka aiki... kuma har da wata katuwar yizga yana kirga maka kwanaki.

Kai a dai a sha ruwa lafiya. Allah Ya sa asan wani wanda zai ci gaba da labarin, mu gani ko ma iya kaiwa karshe. ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 12, 2008, 08:38:26 PM
Two days remaining!!!!!

Ai DB shi ke da koboko, Kuma ga shi ya kasa. To wa zai wa school sajent bulala in yayi laifi? Principal? Koko wani sajan? DB ya yi kasa a gwuiwa, a san wani gwanin. ;D :D

HUSNAA

Very interesting thread. I am almost tempted to take up the challenge if muhsin wont....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

Good Offer! There you are, Hussna.

I personally welcome your efforts. And I will give a full support. May be we would come up with a biyutiful story. Carry on!

HUSNAA

Ok but I need to know the premise of the story. Your answers have been a bit vague when asked for the story behind the poem. To me the story behind the poem is rather like that film 'One moment in time' (I'd forgotten the name of the film) It stars Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour. He saw her picture and fell in love with her. Unfortunately, the time the portrait was done was 1912 and he was living in 1972. So she was the age of his grandmother at the time he fell in love with her picture. So I feel u are maybe in a similar situation. You have fallen for the photo of someone who is much older than u and u wished it wasnt so. That is why the reference to time and aging process.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 25, 2008, 11:34:09 PM
Very interesting thread. I am almost tempted to take up the challenge if muhsin wont....

An gaida manya!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 26, 2008, 04:09:20 PM
Ok but I need to know the premise of the story. Your answers have been a bit vague when asked for the story behind the poem. To me the story behind the poem is rather like that film 'One moment in time' (I'd forgotten the name of the film) It stars Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour. He saw her picture and fell in love with her. Unfortunately, the time the portrait was done was 1912 and he was living in 1972. So she was the age of his grandmother at the time he fell in love with her picture. So I feel u are maybe in a similar situation. You have fallen for the photo of someone who is much older than u and u wished it wasnt so. That is why the reference to time and aging process.

Well you may wish to start that way, but let us not personalise the experience. Let's create characters and assign roles to play, like I started previously.
Quote from: Muhsin on September 26, 2008, 05:50:49 PM

An gaida manya!
Muhsin kaima ka shigo, mai yiwuwa ka zama dan amshi, tunda kai kasa a gwiwa! ;)