News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Illusion of our Thought

Started by Jibo, September 05, 2008, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Just and Fair are not Equality.
For all things made the same are not equal.
Just as 5 and 5 cannot ten make.

It is logical and fair but not equal.
This is no puzzle but an open truth,
We all seek but fail to give it a place.

Just as you fail to give this a place,
That 5 and 5 cannot ten make.
It is the illusion of your own logic,
But not the open truth we seek.

To be Just and Fair,
Is to place all things the same,
In the right place they belong.

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Lol! That is pretty Gooooooood! But there is more to the logic beyond the calculation! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on September 05, 2008, 11:06:49 PM
To be Just and Fair,
Is to place all things the same,
In the right place they belong.

That stanza, Jibo? Yeah, I see it. Gaskiya ka fada.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Yah! Muhsin, you see in Islam justice is mostly misunderstood, especially by the Hausas. They take it to be equality, in fact even in our educational system children are often considered the same, equal. Are they? Where a husband has two wives, he is expected to treat them equally, are they equal? Justic means placing everything accordingly and based on its nature and other consideration. That is why two fives cannot always make ten! But because we have an illussion on our imagination, we seldom think of it another way! That is what it is in most cases! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Muhsin

Gaskiyane Jibo.
You poet...kai! Thank Allah for such a gift.

Fulani Poet

Illusion of our Thought? What a 'strategic' heading/title! Illusion and thought are two ideas that can be in the realm of conditioning. Illusions and thoughts are first individualistic and can become, depending on the proponent, cultural or communistic. That is why a certain individual can see things in his/her unique way. Situations, good fortune or persuation can create a group view, illusion or thought. But, hey! I am rambling here! The summary of my contribution is this: nobody knows everything but everybody knows something. Going by this poem, am I right then to say that we, as mere human beings, should never pontificate on what is right or wrong? Well, 5 and 5 makes 10 to somebody but makes 9 or 11 to another person! Everything is more or less of their value depending who is assigning the value!

Ku huta lafiya!
haring my life in simple poems

Jibo

Fulani Poet

haring my life in simple poems

Maleeq

akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!