News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Masjid Al Aqsa Conspiracy !!!

Started by Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu, September 10, 2008, 06:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Assalamu alaikum,  Brothers & Sister !!!

As you continue to serve the Al-Mighty Allah in this beautiful and blessed month of Ramadan, may you spare a minute to look (if you had not done so) at the Sacred Mosque of Al Aqsa, which was the Muslims' First Qibla and also the 3rd Holiest mosque, so as to see the conspiracy which is being plotted towards it.
          May Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, With Whom we are free from sadness and despondency, Continue to Guide us, Forgive our sins, Protect our Iman and His Deen, and Honour us with Aljannah, ameen.

Wach Masjid Al Aqsa here:   http://www.noblesanctuary.com/whharam.jpg

Read about the conspiracy here: www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=342
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

HUSNAA

Allah Ya Kiyaye.
Someone try and get us the true history of Al Aqsa mosque. Didnt the site of the mosque have something to do with  Prophet Adam AS? I seem to recall listening to some lectures... Ok I think I know where to get that info.... get back later
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum