News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kanoonline--way forward?

Started by gogannaka, October 12, 2008, 09:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 05, 2008, 04:46:07 PM
ko dai kai Muhsin yan hausa fim din ne baka
son kaji anyi abu da su?  ok what about yan
kidan mandiri na gidan babban shehun malami
makwabcin sarki or Barmani mai Choge, or
we can opt for Dan Maraya Jos.

Muhsin has and will never beat mandiri in his life, inshaAllah, for I don't believe its a religious practice.

Muhsin was at Choge's concert as well as other esteemed members of this forum. While at the venue, a fellow called Dan-Barno called him and told him that he wish he was also at the venue.

Muhsin's only contact with Dan Maraya was at FCE, Kano when the singer was invited during dresscode lecture by the school authority.

Enough, eh? LOL ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Jama'a Allah Ya sa mu gana. Allah Ya dawo damu lafiya. Allay Yasa muyi ibada karbarbiya! ;D ;D ;D ;D :( :( :( :( Allak Yasa a yi taro lafiya. Muhsin!! Muhsin!!! Ka cika kalle-kalle, sauran kaje ka kallo ma kanka zuwa lambu! Sai kaga tsarabarka! ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

I thought, when I logged-in here earlier on, you had alredy gone, Jibo. I even announced it at Thought of the Day thread but I found that that rather vanished. LOL ;D ;D ;D Allah yasa maqabuliya ce, amin.

Don't you think you are gonna be back before that taron? Think you are.

Reminder; don't forget with the tsaraba. ;D ;D ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Me ake ciki ne? Muhsin, an nada ka Chairman, Organizing Committee, tunda naji an ce ka fara yi wa Prof. magana.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on November 13, 2008, 07:10:27 PM
Me ake ciki ne? Muhsin, an nada ka Chairman, Organizing Committee, tunda naji an ce ka fara yi wa Prof. magana.

Salam All,
First I have to beg your pardon because of my inability to pass comment. I lost someone who's very dear to me. So I was off work for sometime. I think we are in order. Muhsin can take the lead. Gogannaka and I can follw him in getting it done. EMTL and I will meet and come up with some modalities. I will suggest some people that can give public lecture if approached.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

I think it will be a nice idea to put it at the back of our mind that once we meet we shall in sha Allah transform Kanoonline forum into an association or NGO so that we can start advocating physically the "change we need" within and outside ourselves. What do you think my honourable ladies and gentlemen?
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 13, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
Salam All,
First I have to beg your pardon because of my inability to pass comment. I lost someone who's very dear to me. So I was off work for sometime. I think we are in order. Muhsin can take the lead. Gogannaka and I can follw him in getting it done. EMTL and I will meet and come up with some modalities. I will suggest some people that can give public lecture if approached.

Oh my dear God! You gentlemen don't know who and how that Muhsin is, I think thats why you are passing this 'judgement' to him that he could lead the group. Hm. Ikon Allah...na kwance ya fadi. GGNK is the right person to lead with me as an assistant. ::) ::) ::)

BTW, Allah ya jikan musulmi, Nura. Allah ya kara hakurin juriya, amin.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Muhsin on November 14, 2008, 09:53:06 AM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 13, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
Salam All,

Oh my dear God! You gentlemen don't know who and how that Muhsin is, I think thats why you are passing this 'judgement' to him that he could lead the group. Hm. Ikon Allah...na kwance ya fadi. GGNK is the right person to lead with me as an assistant. ::) ::) ::)

BTW, Allah ya jikan musulmi, Nura. Allah ya kara hakurin juriya, amin.

It's alright Muhsin.Gogannaka can take the leadand we will assist. I will very soon suggest what I think our plans should be.

Nuruddeen

A. The plan:

My proposed speakers eventhough they might decide to watch from background
1. Prof Abdalla
2. Dr. Adamu of Geography Department, BUK
3. Mal. Ibrahim Ado Kurawa- Director Research and Documentation
4. EMTL
5. Ajingi
6.Dan Barno

These people are expected to say one or two things at the gathering.

B. On the issue of NGO:

Jibo Nura, Gogannaka, Hausanicious, Muhsin, Mlbash, Bakan Gizo, and Dante will form a syndicate to elect a committee of five people that will steer the initial stage of the NGO plannin strategy viz: mission, vision and goals etc. Its a kind of impromptu committee. The chairman and secretary of the committee will be elected there and then i.e within the committee members.

C. We shall pay courtesy call to Shekarau if there is time.And I think Mal. Ado Kurawa can help us in keeping an A.P. Gogannaka pls get in touch with Mal Ibrahim and hear whether he can book the appointment for us. I will also phone him amd hear if its possible. We shall tell the Gov what we intend to do as an online, but concerned people.

D. I stand to be corrected please.

Abdalla

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 15, 2008, 08:09:54 PM
A. The plan:

We shall pay courtesy call to Shekarau if there is time.And I think Mal. Ado Kurawa can help us in keeping an A.P. D. I stand to be corrected please.

Dr. Adamu of Geography is going to the Hajj, too. I wouldn't count on Shekarau and Ibrahim Ado being either around or available at the period, too! And as I said in the other posting, I thought Nura would be on the Hajj too!

bakangizo

Interesting plans there, nuruddeen. I'm not aware an NGO is in the offing. Nice.

Prof - If both Shekarau and Dr. Adamu are likely to be unavailable at that time, shouldn't the date be adjusted? Maybe after Hajj?

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Abdalla on November 15, 2008, 10:54:43 PM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 15, 2008, 08:09:54 PM
A. The plan:

We shall pay courtesy call to Shekarau if there is time.And I think Mal. Ado Kurawa can help us in keeping an A.P. D. I stand to be corrected please.

Dr. Adamu of Geography is going to the Hajj, too. I wouldn't count on Shekarau and Ibrahim Ado being either around or available at the period, too! And as I said in the other posting, I thought Nura would be on the Hajj too!

Thank you Prof for the information. We can look for any Kano tough government official perhaps Commissioner of Information or Science and technology if he happens to be around and pay a courtesy call.Actually, there is a mix up on the Hajj issue. It~s the other Jibo that said he will leave for Hajj not Nuruddeen. On the issue of date we propose December 25th but its tentative I think. We can shift it to December 30th or even 1st January. But what do you think my honourable members... Please suggestions.

gogannaka

I think it is better we postpone the meeting from the 25th to sometime in January.
What we should clearly agree upon is the kind of meeting/gathering we are going to have. What is the purpose and how would it be?
Is it going to be a get together and a courtesy call to the said officials,a public lecture or a paper presentation? And we should also clearly agree on who will deliver what (if it is a puclic lecture or paper presentation). If it is going to be a presentation or lecture then the speakers should be given ample notice and we need to confirm their attendance in due time.

Nura i doubt if Kano state has a science and technology ministry,also a courtesy call on the governor might be very difficult. The deputy Gov might be easier or the information commissioner as you suggested.

P.S:lol i cannot possibly be the leader,like prof said....not enough time honestly.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Sincerely speaking, that December stuff needs, actually, subtle plan and strategy so as to avoid the usual succumbs mentioned by prof. at other thread that hindered their subsequent trials and efforts in other fora. For example, we really need to have a single, able and potential leader to lead the lead. Wallahi I know myself; can't lead. How a rabbit can lead a group of animals that comprise hynas, lions, tigers and even elephants. Impossible, inconcievable and undoable, huh? Thats my reason, and I know is genuine and acceptable, eh. GGNK, pls ka yarda ka karbi shugabancin nan. Who can you propose, any way? Don't think we have anyone better or rather apart from you available.

Na biyu; I think mun tantance cewar public lecture ce. And the choice of the lecturers is excellent to me. Sai dai Rabo... ;D ;D ;D

Sannan ganin gwamna ma won't be a big deal, I think. We've digniteries here fa, eg Prof and other invaluable fellows who can make that real. Dan Allah ko in silence ne if you know you can do that pls do.

Thnaks

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Lots of useful discussions going on, I support all these intiatives and would be there insha Allah. I think it is better am just an observer- the Profs speak.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).