News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

konline gets a face lift

Started by HUSNAA, August 05, 2009, 06:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
can we get a facility for convenient uploading as well?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

admin

Thank you HUSNAA for noticing.

We will try to get the upload thing for you, but be a bit more specific as to the kind of upload.

In the mean time, please help us test these new features as you may have a better bandwidth than us here in a bandwidth-poor nation. Than way we will see the issues that the new features might have. Please start with ARTICLES, DOWNLOADS then MEDIA CENTER and GALLERY.

Thanks.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Dan-Borno

lallai kam, i need to see this eye doctor, har husnaa tariga mu
ganin the new face lift despite.....lol

its not bad, however i tried uploading a picture but its saying it
is not approved, abi its still under reconstruction?

admin should also include a chatting facilities between members
pls.

good work admin.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 05, 2009, 02:04:38 PM
lallai kam, i need to see this eye doctor, har husnaa tariga mu
ganin the new face lift despite.....lol

A karasa sentence din mana in ba tsoro ba ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: admin on August 05, 2009, 10:15:49 AM
Thank you HUSNAA for noticing.

We will try to get the upload thing for you, but be a bit more specific as to the kind of upload.

In the mean time, please help us test these new features as you may have a better bandwidth than us here in a bandwidth-poor nation. Than way we will see the issues that the new features might have. Please start with ARTICLES, DOWNLOADS then MEDIA CENTER and GALLERY.

Thanks.
you are welcome admin and I will try the facilities. I'd like to be able to upload short video clips and the like.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

Up KanoOnline Online Forum.

More grease to your elbow, Oga Admin.

Wish more inventions are on the way.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Oh yes
what I really would like is to be able to upload audio files. I have just listened to some bizarre things about extreme religious sects in Nigeria and I want to be able to download a clipped version.