News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Wedding Notification

Started by IBB, January 15, 2009, 02:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Hello members I wish to announce to you that my wedding Fatiha is schedule to take place on Sat 31/01/09 at Maradi in Niger.

I'm therefore kindly requesting for your good prayers and share the joy with me.

Thank you.

IBB
IHS

bakangizo

Da gaske ko wasa? DOn Allah ka kai Goga ko Allah yasa ya samu wata shima.

gogannaka

IBB i am so happy for you. Allah ya sa ayi a sa'a kuma Allah ya bada zuri'a ta gari.

BKGZ ka taba jin inda aka yi dace a wajen daurin aure? Ai sai a wajen Dinner ko luncheon.
Is there anythng like that IBB?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Rais

Kai Ina maka murna  IBB Allah bada zama lafia .
Amma Ya kamata kaji maganan gagannaka
Domin ko tuzurai
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

IBB

Thank you very much. I will keep u up to date on the programme
IHS

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Congrats IBB,
Please give us details of the venue and time of the Nikah so that we can see if some of us can attend. Allah Ya sanay aAlkhairi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

manmodibbo

Allah baku zaman lafiya da kuma zuriya ta gari. ka kuma yi mana addu'a muma mu samu namu, amin

Muhsin

Kai, where was I when this was announced?

IBB, may Allah bless the union. InshaAllah we're coming, as EMTL said. Just keep us updated on the programs.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Congrats IBB. Allah Ya Bada hakuri da zaman lafiya ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Allah Sarki IBB Allah sanya Alheri kuma Allah bada zaman lafiya ameen.
there are 3 weddings all occuring on the same day, with urs being the third,
well Allah ya kaimu.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

Thank you all, for the well wishes. I,am officially an Ango.

EMTL thank you for the effort, I hope Muhsin has pass the msg to u.

Muhsin I appreciate the call and the effort Allah sanya alheri. Thanx
IHS

gogannaka

Congratulations IBB. Allah ya bada zuri'a ta gari.
Kuma a dinga hakuri da juna domin zaman aure zaman hakuri ne. It is one thing to get married and another to stay married.
You and your spouse should be the best of friends. Don't relent in telling each other everything. You get closer when you talk things out and no matter how little you think an issue is,talk it out because it is the little things that heap up and become big issues. Your problems should never leave the house,kuma you should know that whenever you fight none of you will have  peace of mind untill you reconcile so there's really no point in yin fada.
Take her out frequently,zoo,park,beach,restaurant,kasuwa...etc..it makes the marriage ever more interesting.
Aure is an act of Ibadah (never forget that) and Allah zai kama ka idan ka zalunce ta haka ita ma Allah za kama ta dan ta zalunce ka. Kuma Alllah na gaggawar sakawa wanda aka cuta a zaman auratayya.If there is one thing da Allah yake saurin sakayya to a harkar cuta ne a zaman aure.Don haka beware that He is always looking.
That is my own little nasiha  ;D
God bless your union.Amin.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

Goga mun dawo, gaskiya beautiful nasiha you have there,
maza da mata kunji ko ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

MySeLf

Wow! Congrats IBB... Allah yabarku tare da ziri'a mai albarka..!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!