News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MOVE MOVING MOVED GONE from GENERAL BOARD

Started by HUSNAA, April 17, 2009, 05:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Lallai admin you get time on yr hands ;D ;D. Wannan convective current of activity, moving this topic and that topic hither and thither, I am almost tempted to think that a malignantly single minded virus is circulating on general board with such recurring monotony that the topics are forced to run helter skelter for cover.
Now I ask you, what precisely constitutes a topic which is non contextual enough to be considered suitable to remain on GENERAL BOARD? If no answer is forthcoming, I think you should do away with general board because you are defeating its function which says its GENERAL (POST ANYTHING!) by displacing many of the topics posted there. I tell you also that many ppl dont bother to look beyond the general board and chit chat. Very occasionally do we browse the other what ever u call them (except the islamic section of course and even there, you can see hardly anyone makes a comment after reading a posting). So you are effectively killing the beehive of activity which is the GENERAL BOARD.
Please reconsider.
Have a good day
ciao
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

admin

HUSNAA Are you suggesting that we only have one board? just because you think most people do not visit the other boards?

Is it like just because most people to not go in to bedrooms, kitchen, stores etc., that we should have only Living room in a house?

How many forums you have visited that only have just one board?

Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

HUSNAA

Oh no no no!
I  am not suggesting having one board. What I meant was that many of the topics u you removed could as well  not have been assigned to any specific board title because their contents are either broad or cant be rigorously classified. I mean you have been so thorough in removing stuff one wonders if you are trying to purge something entirely different ( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D )  from your system.. a personal catharsis maybe....ahem!!!!

admin

HUSNAA well then let's be specific. Let me know the ones you have problem with - one at a time, then we can see what you mean and make the decision as to what board they should belong to.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

HUSNAA

Lol, I really cant be bothered! Its not all that important. I can live with all the change, it wont alter anything for me.

Dan-Borno

nima dai ban ga wani dalilin wannan dauke dauken ba.
the thread started by nura jibo has nothing to do with
jigawa section, because i am sure if the intention of
nura is to communicate with the people of jigawa alone
he would have done that initially.  wannan abin da ya
shafi almost all the nothern nigeria ne and all are involved
in the discussion/
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 22, 2009, 09:30:02 PM
nima dai ban ga wani dalilin wannan dauke dauken ba.
the thread started by nura jibo has nothing to do with
jigawa section, because i am sure if the intention of
nura is to communicate with the people of jigawa alone
he would have done that initially.  wannan abin da ya
shafi almost all the nothern nigeria ne and all are involved
in the discussion/

Dan Barno, I am not moved by Admin's exercising of veto power. It's one common attitude with the Nigerians-their high penchant for power. We always try to show that we are in control. Admin has done what he feels like doing as the owner of kanoonline website. My only grouse with the man is that he hardly contributes unless there's a matter of utmost importance that he thinks needs to be rejected outrightly just to satisfy his personal ego. I remember during Turaki's era the way things went at K-online. Remember, he promised to start a thread DEBATE TO ACTION prior to K-online gathering. But has he done it? He promised to paste the pics of our rescent Kano gathering. Has he done it? We always try to contribute by keeping his website alive but he seems not to appreciate. Anyway, Mr. Admin, I remain loyal but whatever happens  we shall in sha Allah comply with your absolute power that you are fond of exercising over time. Lol!!!Nura.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Dan-Borno

Should i move a motion for the immediate impeachment
of our able administrator?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak