News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Trading opportunity

Started by ecozone, April 25, 2009, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecozone

Dear friends,

I work with a company in England that successfully imports fruits and vegetables from Kenya and Pakistan. I have spent some years in Nigeria and was wondering why no one imports from there. It should work out cheaper as it is nearer. I am looking to establish some trustworthy partners that own farms and are interested in exporting their crop to England. Personally I am very fond of the Mangos I got from Kano, the large ones with the small seed. If you are interested or would like to work out a partnership, I can successfully sell your product in over three countries in Europe providing it is cheaper and of better quality than the product of Kenya. Please feeel free to investigate the Kenyan market. Over 100 tons of vegetables are flown in to Manchester every year. Over 250 tons of Mangos are imported from Pakistan every year. Kenyan coffee and tea is even imported at a larger scale. What can you supply?

Lets make a long term and successful business. Email me on ecozone@yahoo.com  Many local businessmen here say that trading with Nigeria can be risky, but I have lived there (Mainly in Northern Nigera) and I know that the Nigerian people are very good. 

Yours sincerely
Aamir Hashimi

GOLDSENSE

Aamir,  this is an old post though but I want to hear from you on this topic again please.