News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Islam...a simple religion...

Started by Blaqueen, March 25, 2003, 09:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

Narrated by Abu Huraira

"The Prophet said: 'Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but to try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the prayers in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights.' "
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Nas

m a man of ma own words

Shiekh

thanks for the hadith Blaqueen.
there is one thing in islam that not all people understands/comprehend. like
-islam means peace.
-islam is not a man made religion, it is meant to guide man.
-what ever is in islam (i mean aproved) will and can never go contrary to common sense.
is that why you name the room "Islam...a simple religion..."?
May Allah guide us.

amsaeedzrx

HELLO BLAQUEEN!

I would really agree with you BLAQUEEN that Islam is a simple religion, but this statement needs to be x- rayed for feasible discussion.

In the first place one needs to understand what Islam is all about so that the same individual will judge whether it should be conceived as simple religion or complete religion.

There has never been any aspect in human existence that has not been touched by Islam and if one is apt to abicde by all Islamic injuction then Islam will be as simple as it is of course.

One good thing about Isalam is that HUMAN LIVES is made more easier by ISLAM. Gaskiya mun gode Allah for that blessing, since we always consult either Qur'an and or Hadith for the day-to-day solution to our numerous problems.

ALHAMDU LILLAHI; Thanks and May Allah bless you for highlighting this topic.