News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

This Forum Is Dead!

Started by GoodFella, July 10, 2009, 04:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 10, 2009, 06:43:09 PM
DB Gemun mutuminnan ai kayan kazanta ne! I feel like vomiting ugh!!

Haba! Haba! Haba! Haba! Haba! Haba! Haba! Haba!  HUSNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA![/color]

GoodFella

Salam,
The forum has started getting back to life.
Congrats
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Lol...dont kill yourself Muhsin, you should know by now that Kanoonline ya gaji haka! It comes and it goes!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Yeah I know, Muda. But this time around it seems as it'll never come back to life again; terribly deserted.

*~MuDa~*

Naa, dont think that way, it will surely comeback, may be its just that people have a lot on their mind these few months. Its sad but we should be hopeful, probably in this coming GTG insha Allah we should tackle the issue and see how it could be resolved. ko yaya ka gani?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

So I hope, Muda.

I am sorry to admit but it seems to me that GTG would not even take place; people have been treating the issue with great cavalier, I realized.

May Allah help us; help K-Online and everything we do, amen.

Dan-Borno

muhsin kenan, we are doing something about this site, not only the forum.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

IBB

Forum Process Re-engineering (FPR)

Outsource members
Sell off Old members
Invest in star members
Support growing members
Milk old members

BCG MATRIX APPLICATION
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:(Star Members) Dan Borno, Hussna                     :: (problem Child) Jibo, Muhsin               :
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:(Cash cow) Gogannaka, Muda, IBB, Amira, Myself  :: (Dog) Ummita, Hafy, Tukurtukur          :

Admin starts from here lets see how the plan will go (The names are few examples for guidance)
IHS

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Muda, IBB is trying to test a designed program
and i think if the Admin runs it, will come up with good
results.

this forum is not dead please.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak