News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How a man infected his wife with HIV infected blood!!!

Started by Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu, December 07, 2009, 05:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

A New Zealand's Sunday Star-Times reported that, an HIV-positive man, 35has confessed to injecting his blood into his sleeping 33-year-old wife 9with a sewing needle laced with his infected blood) and infecting her with the virus that can cause Aids.  It is believed the man wanted to give her the disease so she would start having sex with him again.
         The husband discovered he was HIV-positive - but his partner and children were not - during health checks imposed on them when the family arrived in New Zealand in 2004. The woman had said she wanted to maintain the relationship for the sake of the children. But she refused to have sex with her husband for fear of contracting the disease. In the documents, the wife described how, in May, 2008, she found a sting-like mark on her left thigh and two days later awoke to a stinging feeling in her leg. During a routine check-up four months later, doctors revealed she was HIV-positive. The woman confronted her husband, who admitted dipping a needle in his blood and pricking her with it.
"All he said (was) he was sorry. He said, 'I used needles on you because I wanted you to be the same as me so that you can live with me and you won't leave me'," she said.

Reference:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091206/twl-hiv-man-injects-sleeping-wife-with-o-3fd0ae9.html
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".