News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

YAR'ADUA INTERVIEWED BY BBC HE'S ALIVE

Started by Bashir Ahmad, January 12, 2010, 03:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bashir Ahmad

Nigeria's president Umar Musa Yar'adua has been abroad for weeks. Yar'adua has told the BBC he's recovering. BBC speaking to Yar'adua by telephone. Yar'adua said, he was marking a good recovery. "at the moment I am undergoing treatment and I am getting better from the treatment. I hope that very soon there will be tremendous progress. Which will allow me to get back home. I wish at this stage to thank all Nigerians for their prayer for my health and for their prayer for the nation.
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Quote from: bashahmad29@yahoo.com on January 12, 2010, 03:43:33 PM
Nigeria's president Umar Musa Yar'adua has been abroad for weeks. Yar'adua has told the BBC he's recovering. BBC speaking to Yar'adua by telephone. Yar'adua said, he was marking a good recovery. "at the moment I am undergoing treatment and I am getting better from the treatment. I hope that very soon there will be tremendous progress. Which will allow me to get back home. I wish at this stage to thank all Nigerians for their prayer for my health and for their prayer for the nation.

Assalamu alaikum,
We pray Allah (SWT) to give President Umar Musa Yar'adua speedy recovery-amiyn. Those of us who work up healthy today did so not because of any our doings but by Allah (SWT)'s grace and therefore any body could be in Umar's situation any day. Every person on sick bed requires our prayers not SHOUTS and condemnation- Allah (SWT) ya sa mu gyara-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Bashir Ahmad

Mutanen Nigeria don Allah muci gaba da yiwa dan uwanmu addu'ar Allah ya bashi lafiya wato maigirma shugaban kasar Nigeria Matawallen Katsina Alhaji Umar Musa Yar'adua.
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 12, 2010, 03:53:11 PM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
YAR'ADUA MUST GO

Haba Busuguma, u are his no 1 fan and sympathizer fa!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Rais

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 12, 2010, 03:53:11 PM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
YAR'ADUA MUST GO

Haba DB! if yar'Adua Go Who next?????????????????????????????????
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby