News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The First Man to Have Memorized Dictionary (Oxford 6th)

Started by Abu-Safwan, February 10, 2010, 01:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

sheikh imamuddeen abu safwan, an tafi sabbatical nairaland ne?
welcome back, gaskiya we need you and the story is very interesting
but the relies are terrible, good work and good luck.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 10, 2010, 06:20:00 PM
sheikh imamuddeen abu safwan, an tafi sabbatical nairaland ne?
welcome back, gaskiya we need you and the story is very interesting
but the relies are terrible, good work and good luck.

Thanks Dan Barno. Ya jumurin wahalar da kuka sha a rikicin boko haram. Allah ya kiyaye gaba. But Iam not a 'sheikh' nor an Imam. Inda zaka kirani almajiri ma da yafi sauki. The reason for my long absence wallahi i am seem to be distracted by other forums. A can muna fafatawa da makiya musulinci ne kuma Allah alwys helps us to defeat basless claims. Amma in Allah ya yarda na dawo kenan I now strongly determined to care of both forums. Thanks once again.

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 12, 2010, 10:21:48 PM
Quote from: Abu-Safwan on February 10, 2010, 01:35:21 PM
Follow the LInk:
http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-392956.0.html

What a waste!! dama alkurani ya haddace  da ya fiye masa, even if he isnt a muslim.

Haba Husna, my sister. It is interesting to trace the source of the story. Ai dama can mahaddacin Al-Qur'ani ne, wallahi kuma haddace mai abin mamaki. Qur'anin ma ya fara haddacewa.
Where had you been Husna for long term? Let me play joke: ko kema kin bi 'yan boko haram ne?