News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

beautiful quotes

Started by ummi, February 16, 2003, 06:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I have hope in him now.

About Zoning,people misunderstand zoning.
Zoning is inevitable because Nigeria has been practicing zoning ever since.
If you say there shouldn't be zoning then it means you can have a president from a particular section,a vice president form that same section,senate president,speaker etc from the same section.
Zoning is an extension of the federal character that Nigeria has been practicing.

I have never supported it(zoning) in principle gaskiya.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

"our scars dictate where we came from, but they dont have to dictate where we are going", cant remember where i heard this one, but it makes a lot of sense.

gogannaka

'Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable and to give the appearance of solidity to pure wind.'

George Orwell.

bakangizo

To Allah Ya raba mu da siyasa in haka take.

ummutameem

'wanda aka mara yayi hankali ya fi wanda aka haifa da hankali'

bakangizo

When you have completed 95% of your journey, you are only half way there. - Japanese proverb.

bakangizo

"Hold dear to your parents - for it is a scary and confusing world out there without them". Emily Dickinson

gogannaka

"Oil revenue is highly volatile and exhaustible. We must have a plan to wisely use it to build capacity for the future - invest in infrastructure and in the people-- and not consume it today. We would also encourage all state governments to set an agenda and timeline within which they would no longer depend on oil revenue for recurrent expenditure. Our regional governments did not get oil revenue but massively developed the country. We must return to the responsible path. The FGN would develop an incentive system (grants-in-aid) to encourage states which are succeeding in making the transition. This agenda is fundamental to motivating all tiers of government to develop the non-oil sectors of the economy and hence diversify the economy.''......... Atiku Abubakar.

bakangizo

Mtssw.  >:( Turancin banza kawai. Lokacin da yake gwamnati me yasa basu yi hakan ba? That's the problem with nigerian leaders - they all know the  'solution' to the country's problems, but only on paper. Amma suna karbar ragamar mulki, sun manta kenan.

gogannaka

BKGZ, its good to be having such ideas from them even if it is just on paper.
At least,they give ideas to those that don't have any idea.
Most of the policies pursued now by the PDP are part of the CPC manifesto.

bakangizo

Are you an idiot? Are you a congress man? Sorry, but I repeat myself  -  Mark Twain