News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The Return of Hafsy Lady!!

Started by Hafsy_Lady, May 05, 2012, 03:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Hellooooooooooooooooo

Kai kai kai, toh na dawo but a thousand aplogies to all our members, you know how life is...throws you at the deep end...

hhmmm Muda! Ummita! Ihsan! Dan-Borno!......and the rest i have been reading posts hhhmm...... ::) ::)

I hereby summon all old members, come and sign the register lets know who's here and who we need to hunt for. I know we definitely have to hunt for Ummita for i not know where she is hiding again ::) :-[....

its nice to be back....please update me (gossips  ;D ;D ;D) and hey who was thinking of taking my moderator position!! hhhmmm Gogonnaka!! its me and you the war is on mate! lol  8)
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

LOL,lallai. Su hafsy ne a gari.

You no go hear gossip till you check in 5 times consecutively and sign the attendance register.

Then you will hear correct gossips.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Da gaske ne ko wasa? Choi!! Welcome back. But thing is we've being saying 'welcome back' to lots of members. Only for them to disappear again ;D

Muhsin

True, BKGZ. Thats why ain't quick to say the usual "welcome back" to her. Though am happy seeing her around.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

bakangizo

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Quote from: Ibro2g on July 18, 2013, 01:24:22 AM
Smiles smiles smiles

Your last post before this one (quoted) was almost two years ago. Glad to see you dey breathe ;D. Ya azumi?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Ibro2g

Alhamdulillah.  It's great Masham Allah.  Thanks Muhsin.  It's awkward sometimes but truth be told,  this is home. :)
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

@Ibro2g,

It is (home), exactly. I hope you are around to stay.

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on July 21, 2013, 12:45:08 AM
@Ibro2g,

It is (home), exactly. I hope you are around to stay.

For where? Now watch him disappear for another two years :D

Muhsin

LOL! ;D He is going to surprise you and us all this time around, I hope.

zezezee

Toh nima bari na saka nawa rabon! Barka da shigowa! Lady hafsy, g-naka, ibro2g, oga Admin, da ragowan yan uwa!

Kwana da yawa! Da fatan kowa na nan lafiya kalau.

just realised that nothing is what it seems.