News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

kano State Development master plan

Started by desree, August 04, 2004, 04:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desree

Please can anyone help me out, i need a little documentation on kano State Development master plan. All i need is articles or write up, anything at all.
Urgently, Please.

gogannaka

You will hardly find anything on this matter online...
What u need to do is look it up at the Kano state environmental planning and protection agency (KASEPPA) or the ministry of land and physical planning.............
Good luck.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

stripped

Quote from: "desree"Please can anyone help me out, i need a little documentation on kano State Development master plan. All i need is articles or write up, anything at all.
Urgently, Please.
all kano pple r very local infact kano is a very fucked up place bcos its so disorganised nd the pple inside r so ras , most especially the hausa film actors like ali nuhu he is so local ,he thinks hes doing well ....yeah its the fact
tripped for sure

neozizo

Is there any luck with the master-plan....7 years later?
How can I get side from ministry of land or KNUPDA/KASEPPA
tried with no success.
the officials are demanding money before they will even confirm if there is a plan or not

bakangizo

I believe there is a master plan. It just unfortunate if the officials are asking for bribe before even comfirming it. Sad really, but then, this is najeriya :D

Muhsin

They'll ask for money for whatever you request from them. I kinda experienced the same during my project. Or else they'll be telling you to go and come back next week, next week, till infinitum. I was left baffling.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

neozizo

QuoteI kinda experienced the same during my project. Or else they'll be telling you to go and come back next week, next week, till infinitum. I was left baffling.
Is is really unfortunate isnt it?
They initially gave me the go-come-back treatment then eventually asked for money for the "person" who will serach for the information.

I spoke with an engineer who worked with an NGO that did Wudil water project and he confirmed to me that the most recent and accurate development plan conducted for Kano State was by the UN in the late 70s....the plan was never implemented. Other than that no substantive plan existed.
He said copies of the plan have been removed or stolen by successive officials from public libraries and depositories.
He advised i should contact the UN or visit their website if I might find the 30 year old plan.

Muhsin

^^^Sad and disappointing. Keep trying. All the best.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: neozizo on August 29, 2011, 12:11:25 PM
I spoke with an engineer who worked with an NGO that did Wudil water project and he confirmed to me that the most recent and accurate development plan conducted for Kano State was by the UN in the late 70s....the plan was never implemented. Other than that no substantive plan existed.
He said copies of the plan have been removed or stolen by successive officials from public libraries and depositories.
He advised i should contact the UN or visit their website if I might find the 30 year old plan.

I really doubt that. Sure the implementation was almost zero, but I believe one or two administrations came up with some plan or another.