News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"Your mother"

Started by bamalli, October 31, 2013, 06:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamalli

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): A person came to Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and asked, "Who among people is most deserving of my fine treatment?'' He (peace be upon him) said, "Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): A person came to Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and asked, "Who among people is most deserving of my fine treatment?'' He (peace be upon him) said, "Your mother". He again asked, ``Who next?'' "Your mother", the Prophet (peace be upon him) replied again. He asked, "Who next?'' He (the Prophet (peace be upon him)) said again, "Your mother.'' He again asked, "Then who?'' Thereupon he (peace be upon him) said,'' Then your father.'' [Bukhari & Muslim]". He again asked, ``Who next?'' "Your mother", the Prophet (peace be upon him) replied again. He asked, "Who next?'' He (the Prophet (peace be upon him)) said again, "Your mother.'' He again asked, "Then who?'' Thereupon he (peace be upon him) said,'' Then your father.'' [Bukhari & Muslim]