News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

LOL MUHSIN I replied a post made by u in 2007! HEHEHE! Sorry about the comments I made. But it shows me that my values havent changed over the yrs. Alhamdulillah!
So to make things better i suggest admin gets us a way of accessing the current page wevare interested in rather than have to scroll endless pages. Especially when the topic is popular like this one.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Hmm all sorts. I dreamt this morning that my sister gave me a brand new LV bag. I dont know why I had that dream. So weird really.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 02, 2016, 10:13:30 AM
Hmm all sorts. I dreamt this morning that my sister gave me a brand new LV bag. I dont know why I had that dream. So weird really.

Lol!

Of dream, it's very weird that I almost every night dream about my house under construction. I don't know of anything I think of these days more than that. Allāh ya iya mana, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

admin

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 02, 2016, 10:10:24 AM
So to make things better i suggest admin gets us a way of accessing the current page wevare interested in rather than have to scroll endless pages. Especially when the topic is popular like this one.

HUSNAA Technically this can be done, but the order and the context of the original Topic post may be lost? We may also think of breaking up some of the Topics and Archiving them?
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 02, 2016, 10:13:30 AM

Isn't that an awesome dream?

If she's giving out LV bags for free please ask her to make it two...

8)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Fateez still using that same font/color in her posts.

Ladies and Handbags sha. Btw, aren't we encouraged to buy "made in nigeria?". Why you ladies talking of LV bags? Ga jakunkuna masu kyau ana qerawa a Kofar Wambai!