News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All hail the Revivors of Kano Online Forum!

Started by MTNakande, May 08, 2016, 10:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTNakande

I kept clicking in search of a fucntional Kano online forum since my last appearance here in 2007 under the name MEMZYCOOL!
Awwh! i remeber this forum with such nostalgia, very interesting and educating,
I will advice the admin to please maintain the tempo and never let our beloved forum slip into the chaos of contemporary social media frenzy!
Kano online was here long before the lot evem had of facebook, twitter or whatsapp!
Please do maintain the closely nit cycle of brotherhood, maturity and education as it were!
Godbless you all
"The Old Breed, Without The New Breed, Only Breeds Greed" Maitama Sule, Danmasanin Kano

admin

MTNakande,

I want to take this opportunity to welcome you back to the forum. I also like the way you resurrected your old posts...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

bakangizo

Quote from: MTNakande on May 08, 2016, 10:04:15 PM
I kept clicking in search of a fucntional Kano online forum since my last appearance here in 2007 under the name MEMZYCOOL!
Awwh! i remeber this forum with such nostalgia, very interesting and educating,
I will advice the admin to please maintain the tempo and never let our beloved forum slip into the chaos of contemporary social media frenzy!
Kano online was here long before the lot evem had of facebook, twitter or whatsapp!
Please do maintain the closely nit cycle of brotherhood, maturity and education as it were!
Godbless you all

Good one. I remember MEMZYCOOL  :)