News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Calling all Katsinawa

Started by Ibro2g, January 03, 2003, 03:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Katsinawa ai duka 'yan Nijar ne yawancinsu. Saboda haka don umaru ya bada wani bangare ai ba komai.

Mufi

False BKGZ not all are from Nijar, I'm not sure of the percentage but barely 5%.

I see that u're so much into KT ppl, ko dai sai mun wanko maka yar Kt ne... ;) ;)lol!! honestly let me know I can be able to do a little matchmaking.... :D :D.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

gogannaka

Toh Fateez kin ji.
He will start from the closest to nijar i.e Daura. To menene ma idan an ce wani gari ya koma nijar.Su ba mutane bane? Akalla ma dai sun fi yan najeriya bin doka......da kuma iya soyayya.

Mufi ai dama can BKGZ akwai bakatsiniyar da ya saka wa ido a nan forum din,sai dai har yanzu liver dey fail him,ya kasa fito wa baro baro yayi declaring.
Help him please.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

Quote from: Mufi on December 04, 2008, 07:58:59 PM
False BKGZ not all are from Nijar, I'm not sure of the percentage but barely 5%.

Yawwa gaya masu yar uwa.

Quote from: Mufi on December 04, 2008, 07:58:59 PM
I see that u're so much into KT ppl, ko dai sai mun wanko maka yar Kt ne... ;) ;)lol!! honestly let me know I can be able to do a little matchmaking.... :D :D.

Toh kaji har match making za'ayi ma, we are just to nice ko mufi?
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 04, 2008, 12:00:22 PM
Katsinawa ai duka 'yan Nijar ne yawancinsu. Saboda haka don umaru ya bada wani bangare ai ba komai.

Assalamu alaikum,
Haba Mallam uwayen dakin naka kake yiwa buki? Kadai shafa kaji ka gano gaskiyar ta hanyar tarihi sahihi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Fateez

Quote from: gogannaka on December 04, 2008, 11:29:11 PM
Toh Fateez kin ji.
He will start from the closest to nijar i.e Daura. To menene ma idan an ce wani gari ya koma nijar.Su ba mutane bane? Akalla ma dai sun fi yan najeriya bin doka......da kuma iya soyayya.

Hehehe! Gogan Nneka, False! Daura is not the closest to Nijar in Katsina state. In fact,

it's a 20minute car ride from Daura to the international border. You have to pass through Mai Adua.

Hehehe! Lemme refresh your Katsina state geography (Which by the way should be made compulsory to

everyone since Katsinawa are Nigeria's MVP :P)! Eh hem, the LGAs that border Nijar are - Mai-adua, Jibia,

Baure, Mashi, Zango and Kaita I think. I may be missing one but I'm not sure. Since you are so interested

in Nigerrienne Soyayya lemme give you a short cut. From Kano you go through Kazaure, you pass through

Daura --> Kongolam --> Gwajjo-Gwajjo--> Mai Adua --> Give the soldiers small small something  ;) follow

one straight road like this --> then you turn left and in 2 - 3 hours, you're in Maradi! I'm not sure which is

closer though, Kano to Zinder or Kano to Maradi. There's another route through KT but the road from Daura

to KT is terrible! There's actually a point called "Kwanar Mutuwa". So much for Yar'adua's "hard-work" in

Katsina state *rolls eyes* Allah ya kiyaye. Good luck! A kawo mana tsaraba!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Fateez,, ko dai kina taba dan fatauci ne? How u come sabi road like this?

Quote from: gogannaka on December 04, 2008, 11:29:11 PM
Mufi ai dama can BKGZ akwai bakatsiniyar da ya saka wa ido a nan forum din,sai dai har yanzu liver dey fail him,ya kasa fito wa baro baro yayi declaring.
Help him please.

Sharri kayan kwalba. Oya, who be d pesin wey I put eye for?