Real Madrid,The Ultimate!

Started by Gee, April 21, 2003, 11:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

To hel with Beckham, guys recall the ultimate Ronaldo......
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Sas

ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Venom

Y do peeps still think that Madrid is the best 2 be honest with u the best team in the world right now is AC Milan. The r just so solid in every department.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Sas

I have to disagree with you venom. The best team in the world right now I think is, ManU? NO! I think its Arsenal cos the way they are playing the soccer game right now is amazing. It will be surprising if they don't win at least the double this season. I am not sure they can overcome Real in the Semis shall they all make it cos Real has a lot of advantage simply because no Arsenal player not even the Manager has played in the Champions leage semis. Oops I remember Kano has won it a decade ago and should not count as experience cos he is not playing well now.

As for tomorrows game I will go with the winner of the tie simply because they are English.

Salam,
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

ajingi

Q.E.D, u have transformed your true colour............. ;D
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Venom

Sanusi I would agree that Arsenal r playing good football but did u see the Milan game. For like 15min during the 1st half Depor did not come out of their own half, and when u look at Milan it is very hard for u 2 find something thats wrong with them as for Arsenal 4 me the only thing that is letting the down is Jens Lehmann 4 me that guy is not a good keeper.

I also think Arsenal have what it takes to beat Madrid what a good final it would be Arsenal vs Milan  :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ajingi