News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GIRMA YA FADI

Started by sa salati, September 27, 2004, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa salati

one fascinatin fact about me iz dat az a street dude livin life on d fast lane,i'm very obzavant.wit ma streetwize instinct i'm alwayz tryin 2 put one+one in order 2 get two.wateva,i'll like u guyz 2 take a cloza luk at wat am about 2 say.ummita write most of her stuffs wit blue ink and dan kauye doez same 2.hafcy rites wit green,so also hausanicious(d military drag).fateez rites wit violet and so also mbalsh.

itz either diz guyz r havin a crush on diz gurlz or they r bitin them coz they luv their style.

haba,yawa ne.wake up guyz ,why not approach diz gurlz and xpress urselves,in har kuma ba haka bane to yawa ne a ce diz gurlz r ur trendsetters and u guyz r followin them.itz a manz world,i cant imagine d ladiez on top and u guyz below.ba ajinku bane ba.ba girma,haba sai ka ce ba mazaje ba.

ONE LUV
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Never mind

Wallahi alaramma, kai wani mugun jahiline. Anan dandalin ba'a sexism. To se mene, idan mata na sama. Namijin kwarai wanda zai buga kirjinshi yace shi namiji ne mai mutunta mata, wanda yasan darajan ya' mace.  Please people like you should not join the forum and promote sexism discrimination that would lead to this good brotherhood to sisterhood in shambles. Bayan haka the point you made about colors, you are so silly, any person can use colors for crying out loud. There is nothing fascinating about you except that your are silly, dumb and jobless. Menene abun ba aji? Hala dai kai matashin kurnan asabe ne wanda mugun jahilcin rashin mutunta mata ke damunka!

Haza wassalam

Nevermind

Nima dai na kuma dadowa, daga cikin ya tunanin dayi akanka alaramma sa salati cikin minti biyu. Da kake cewa its a mans world you cant imagine a woman on top. A gidan iyayenka babarka bata nanne? Idan tana nan ai to she is on your top, bacin hakan koda Jame Brown yayi wannan wakar ta "Its is a man's world" dan kaniyarka kaga ba matanne a duniyanna? Na lura kai fitinannen yaro ne, daga cikin post naga shirmen da kake buga wa. Ya kamata a janyo hankali moderators ko ka gyara zama ko a gyara maka. Bugu da kari naga yan majalissan suna tsoro tunkaranka su gayamaka cewa kana ambatan abubuwa wanda ke da ban hausa and its offensive to other. Ban saniba tsoronka suke ji ko mene? Allahu wa'alamu

Ibro2g

Dear Nevamind, how bout mindin a registration wid us at kanoonline, We'd really like ur comments and posts u n Dan Arewa here 4 us.
sAsALATI MY FRIEND, I think ink here doesnt in anyway point out to sexism, or does it peeps? We share ideas, discuss solutions and joke around and just chill together perfectly harmonised by our mentors, our administrators and our era... sexism, and whateva tsim is absolutely missing here. Up Kanoonliners!
Safety and Peace

Fateez

hehehe?.Sa Salati again. Nevamind and Ibro2g, I think we r da people

dat r making sa salati feel like sum kinda ?star?. Just shun da guy and act

like he doesn?t exist.

Nevamind, ka fadi gaskiya. Kuma shuru shuru ba tsoro bane ba. It?s not

dat people r scared of this sa salati, kawai time is precious and they don?t

wanna waste it when it?s not worth it.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "sa salati"
one fascinatin fact about me iz dat az a street dude livin life on d fast lane,i'm very obzavant.wit ma streetwize instinct i'm alwayz tryin 2 put one+one in order 2 get two.wateva,i'll like u guyz 2 take a cloza luk at wat am about 2 say.ummita write most of her stuffs wit blue ink and dan kauye doez same 2.hafcy rites wit green,so also hausanicious(d military drag).fateez rites wit violet and so also mbalsh.

itz either diz guyz r havin a crush on diz gurlz or they r bitin them coz they luv their style.

haba,yawa ne.wake up guyz ,why not approach diz gurlz and xpress urselves,in har kuma ba haka bane to yawa ne a ce diz gurlz r ur trendsetters and u guyz r followin them.itz a manz world,i cant imagine d ladiez on top and u guyz below.ba ajinku bane ba.ba girma,haba sai ka ce ba mazaje ba.

ONE LUV

eh yo ?Street Dude? kake ko? is dat Sesame street? It?s gotta be sesame street cos dat post is so childish, grow up boy
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

sa salati

i'm juzz tryin 2 let diz guyz know dat itz an act of b***hin 2 be unda diz ladiez,especially diz battle freak ladiez(hafcy and fateez).amma ban ga laifin ku ba coz some guyz r born gurlz but pretend 2 be boiz.

sa salati

Quote from: "Fateez"hehehe?.Sa Salati again. Nevamind and Ibro2g, I think we r da people

dat r making sa salati feel like sum kinda ?star?. Just shun da guy and act

like he doesn?t exist.

Nevamind, ka fadi gaskiya. Kuma shuru shuru ba tsoro bane ba. It?s not

dat people r scared of this sa salati, kawai time is precious and they don?t

wanna waste it when it?s not worth it.

listen up baby gurl,am a made star b4 i bcame a memba of diz site,so u aint makin me one.itz juz dat u havent seen ma face datz why u dont appreciate me.
now take a luk at d left hand side of ur monitor juz below ma name,datz where am gon stick ma potrait very soon.i dont have 2 tell u wat d guyz ll do in order 2 get ma autograph wen they c dat pic and 4 da ladiez, u know beta dan i do wen u c ur fave star.

Nevermind

Wannan yaron anyi tabbatace, ku keda lokacin shi. Bai wuce kimanin shekara 14-17 bugu da kari wasu ma dake cikin wannan age group din basu haukan sa salati. I am calling on the moderators and administrators to block this silly boy. He is so silly as I said yesterday. Again dan uwarka...........ba mace ce ta haifeka ba? So ka fita daga karkashin mahaifiyarka, yaya kenan? Act of menene...........Act of chilbirth ko,
I havent been in this forum for a while but with my little observation I have seen very respectful northern hausa girls. Wanda da ganin suna da tarbiyya, hankali and very kind and funny. The real thing behind your topic is nothing but sheer jelousy. So the ladies should keep silent and not talk. You are nothing but a social bully, you do not contribute in whatsoever way rather than to pick on people because it so happened we do not recognise you. So the only way to stage out is to start making trouble thinking you will be in a front role. To, kana back hole ne. Am just sick of sitting down knowing nayi kani da kai kuma am sure zan na haifi kamarka, kazo kana ma mutane rashin kunya. No one in this forum disresoects or starts troubling. Mentioning the likes of ummita from her psots, I see a humble girl, kind, jovial with no discrimination of gender or rank. You wont even know that they includuing fulanizzle, blaqueen, ummita are moderators who have really contributed to this forum , then from the likes of  Fateez and Hafsy you referred as battle freeks, I see two funny girls with a bit of looney, charlie angel side who am 90% sure surpass you in intelligence, tarbiyya and sanin ya kamata.  More so, ka taba ganinsu a battle field ne? They only pick, tease with each other. Kuma kowa ana yasansu wasansu suke. Ko ni dana shigo wannan dandalin a kurannen lokaci zan iya cewa hamshi akan hamshin cewa idan babu irin ya tsokane tsokanen hafsy lady da fateez babu abun da zai ba mutun dariya. Infact ni stress relieve suke bani domin idan na dawo aiki agaje na kan dan shigo na sha dariya. In as much I know nothing about these girls but with the little time I spend browising this site zan iya gaya maka, duk suna da mutunci, mu mazajan ma haka, wanda dai shedan yayi tankaden rashin mutunci sai kai. Am advising you to learn how to remain humble, kuma you can joke around in a freindly mannerduk da nasa I hardly participate. Unless I see people that are trying to stir up trouble, shine zan shigo na danyi gyara. Despite, you insocialble behaviour, and the replies you might send me. I still stand on my grounds, you either shut your mouth or ni zanje wajen admin na saka a cire sunanka. Ba musan jarababbu, ko wanda basu karfin adddinin islama ba da zasu rinka neman rikici. Anya kai musulmi ne? Donko ni cikakken musulmi ne kuma zan iya ambato maka shafi na kur'ani da kuma hadisai a Allah ke cewa a DARAJA MATA. Sai kai wani yan yaro kana referring kanka as "street dude" hala dai you just purchased your first copy of Eminen's album? Rayuwan street life saidai kaga ana yi ko kaji labari. Ppl like "myself" I onced lived that kind of life that you come here fantasing about. I can start here and tell you the pros and cons and have lived a street life, seen hardship, been in hardship, we dont even talk or boast about being streetwise. We been through all that just to make a living and trying to survive. But now we just look back at our past and thank Allah. I know I well surpass you in age, sannin rayuwa, da ita kanta ilmi. Ni ba barazana nake muku ba, but because of people like you we just have to say the facts. Yaro, ni zaman Harlem nayishi, Na zauna Barbedos na zauna Amurka ghetto street. Kai ni I have even been shot JUST
once after coming out of the mosque in Barbedos, encountered so many ups and downs, just in the name of studies. Those that know me can tell you am sure two ppl know me in this forum. Sai kai wai "street dude" am sure sai kaje ka dan koyi rap lyrics dinka, ko ka kalli ire-iren films dinnan kamar su "Boys in the hood" then you re-appear in kanoonline playing "false hidden ganster". To wallahi kayi hattara da duniya, ka tsorashi Allah kuma ka koyi muamala da mutane.

tmega

Wai nevermind is everything going well with u coz am not a Doctor to say but thingd don't go dat kind of way  8)

mlbash

uhm............. my dear friend mr sa salati, you made a very good observation,  and as you said you are such a good observant. well........that's really cool my friend, is good for one to express himself, and what made man to be a man is his ability to express himself inrespective of any repercussions!
good work there, keep it up
! 8)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

Quote from: "Nevermind"Wannan yaron anyi tabbatace, ku keda lokacin shi. Bai wuce kimanin shekara 14-17 bugu da kari wasu ma dake cikin wannan age group din basu haukan sa salati. I am calling on the moderators and administrators to block this silly boy. He is so silly as I said yesterday. Again dan uwarka...........ba mace ce ta haifeka ba? So ka fita daga karkashin mahaifiyarka, yaya kenan? Act of menene...........Act of chilbirth ko,
I havent been in this forum for a while but with my little observation I have seen very respectful northern hausa girls. Wanda da ganin suna da tarbiyya, hankali and very kind and funny. The real thing behind your topic is nothing but sheer jelousy. So the ladies should keep silent and not talk. You are nothing but a social bully, you do not contribute in whatsoever way rather than to pick on people because it so happened we do not recognise you. So the only way to stage out is to start making trouble thinking you will be in a front role. To, kana back hole ne. Am just sick of sitting down knowing nayi kani da kai kuma am sure zan na haifi kamarka, kazo kana ma mutane rashin kunya. No one in this forum disresoects or starts troubling. Mentioning the likes of ummita from her psots, I see a humble girl, kind, jovial with no discrimination of gender or rank. You wont even know that they includuing fulanizzle, blaqueen, ummita are moderators who have really contributed to this forum , then from the likes of  Fateez and Hafsy you referred as battle freeks, I see two funny girls with a bit of looney, charlie angel side who am 90% sure surpass you in intelligence, tarbiyya and sanin ya kamata.  More so, ka taba ganinsu a battle field ne? They only pick, tease with each other. Kuma kowa ana yasansu wasansu suke. Ko ni dana shigo wannan dandalin a kurannen lokaci zan iya cewa hamshi akan hamshin cewa idan babu irin ya tsokane tsokanen hafsy lady da fateez babu abun da zai ba mutun dariya. Infact ni stress relieve suke bani domin idan na dawo aiki agaje na kan dan shigo na sha dariya. In as much I know nothing about these girls but with the little time I spend browising this site zan iya gaya maka, duk suna da mutunci, mu mazajan ma haka, wanda dai shedan yayi tankaden rashin mutunci sai kai. Am advising you to learn how to remain humble, kuma you can joke around in a freindly mannerduk da nasa I hardly participate. Unless I see people that are trying to stir up trouble, shine zan shigo na danyi gyara. Despite, you insocialble behaviour, and the replies you might send me. I still stand on my grounds, you either shut your mouth or ni zanje wajen admin na saka a cire sunanka. Ba musan jarababbu, ko wanda basu karfin adddinin islama ba da zasu rinka neman rikici. Anya kai musulmi ne? Donko ni cikakken musulmi ne kuma zan iya ambato maka shafi na kur'ani da kuma hadisai a Allah ke cewa a DARAJA MATA. Sai kai wani yan yaro kana referring kanka as "street dude" hala dai you just purchased your first copy of Eminen's album? Rayuwan street life saidai kaga ana yi ko kaji labari. Ppl like "myself" I onced lived that kind of life that you come here fantasing about. I can start here and tell you the pros and cons and have lived a street life, seen hardship, been in hardship, we dont even talk or boast about being streetwise. We been through all that just to make a living and trying to survive. But now we just look back at our past and thank Allah. I know I well surpass you in age, sannin rayuwa, da ita kanta ilmi. Ni ba barazana nake muku ba, but because of people like you we just have to say the facts. Yaro, ni zaman Harlem nayishi, Na zauna Barbedos na zauna Amurka ghetto street. Kai ni I have even been shot JUST
once after coming out of the mosque in Barbedos, encountered so many ups and downs, just in the name of studies. Those that know me can tell you am sure two ppl know me in this forum. Sai kai wai "street dude" am sure sai kaje ka dan koyi rap lyrics dinka, ko ka kalli ire-iren films dinnan kamar su "Boys in the hood" then you re-appear in kanoonline playing "false hidden ganster". To wallahi kayi hattara da duniya, ka tsorashi Allah kuma ka koyi muamala da mutane.

my dear guest, though you are right in expressing your views concerning our friend sa salati, but you have to appreciate one thing; everybody has the right of expressing himself equally in this forum, if i may play pseudo admin here! :lol:  so i'm appealing to you to allow mr sa salati to express his views on whatsoever he feels, afterall it's democracy time! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Ibro2g

That Democracy thing... it got side effects, see what it does to people, evident in Sasalati, now he's deluded bout beng a star tsk tsk tsk

I'm outta here
Safety and Peace

sa salati

Quote from: "mlbash"uhm............. my dear friend mr sa salati, you made a very good observation,  and as you said you are such a good observant. well........that's really cool my friend, is good for one to express himself, and what made man to be a man is his ability to express himself inrespective of any refercussions!
good work there, keep it up
! 8)

thnx 4 gettin ma bak.

sa salati

Quote from: "Nevermind"Wannan yaron anyi tabbatace, ku keda lokacin shi. Bai wuce kimanin shekara 14-17 bugu da kari wasu ma dake cikin wannan age group din basu haukan sa salati. I am calling on the moderators and administrators to block this silly boy. He is so silly as I said yesterday. Again dan uwarka...........ba mace ce ta haifeka ba? So ka fita daga karkashin mahaifiyarka, yaya kenan? Act of menene...........Act of chilbirth ko,

i'm here 2 make thins happen not 2 bore anyone wit some flimsy kin'of piece of post.i dint even go 2ru ur s**t 2 know wat d hell u spittin,coz u aint worth it.let me tell u somein',doze who fantasize about bein me r twize beta dan u.diz iz juzz d beginnin.