News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HATTARA MATAN HAUSAWA!

Started by mlbash, October 19, 2004, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "straightalkin"LOL this is one serrrrrious debate. i dont even know which side i am on. kishiya dai kishiya ce. sometimes it is the uwar gida that is the b**** ta hana amarya sakewa and sometimes it is the other way round- amarya ta zo tana muzgunawa uwar gida. God help us.

tru tru str8talking,me thinks d door swings both sides...!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

precious

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "straightalkin"LOL this is one serrrrrious debate. i dont even know which side i am on. kishiya dai kishiya ce. sometimes it is the uwar gida that is the b**** ta hana amarya sakewa and sometimes it is the other way round- amarya ta zo tana muzgunawa uwar gida. God help us.

tru tru str8talking,me thinks d door swings both sides...!

Me thinks the swinging door hasnt hit u from any side,yet.

dan kauye

toh precious ...where did u hear dat 4rm??? who told ya d door ain't swing-hit me???? toh to set d record straight i'm married infacts i'm ge'en ma 3rd wife bayan azumin nan!..if u no gree ask straight talking too bad she wont be happy telling ya... now breath eezy...lol..!

kitkat

Quote from: "dan kauye"toh precious ...where did u hear dat 4rm??? who told ya d door ain't swing-hit me???? toh to set d record straight i'm married infacts i'm ge'en ma 3rd wife bayan azumin nan!..if u no gree ask straight talking too bad she wont be happy telling ya... now breath eezy...lol..!

Allah bada zaman lafiya kaji.

A aiko mana kati tun yanzu.

Good to see guys like you doin their own bit to help.

Wallahi these girls think we're all jobless bachelors in this forum.

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"Hmm?What investigation?

"on ma own part i wouldnt mind nawa ya zama bature.kittykat a kul ka kara tsokano ni.ni ce dai wadda ka ke investigating."

That investigation!!

I'm almost through.

precious

Miss miss miss here kitty kitty kitty
Chineke God I'm all ears.If u find out......grrrrrr :twisted:

mlbash

WELL..............WELL............. MY FEAR IS ONLY THAT MOST OFTEN ATIMES THOSE PEOPLE DO GO ASTRAY; THUS HARKAR BOKA, TSAFI, SAI SHIRKA TA BIYO BAYA!
AMMA HAKIKA GASKIYAR HAFSY AND PRECIOUS, MOST MEN DON'T SHOW EQUILITY AND THAT'S VERY DEADLY, HAD IT BEEN THEY KNOW THE RESULT ON THE DAY OF JUDDGEMENT!
MAY ALLAH GUIDE US RIGHT, MU KUMA SAI MUYI HATTARA!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

precious

I know i'm quite new to this forum but i have been following u all for a few months.Actually I'm among the K-online addicts.
But dan kauye you strike me as wani dan teenager, ko dai early teens.Ko dai a kauyen naku da shekara 14 aka yi ma aure ne.Hmm?
Shi ko kitty kitty kat(miss miss miss)Akwai bada shawara amman dai bana jin shima ya ijiye ko dai.  :)
Kai bari na je harka ofis dina,aikin buda baki na can na jira na.
A sha ruwa lafiya

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"Shi ko kitty kitty kat(miss miss miss)Akwai bada shawara amman dai bana jin shima ya ijiye ko dai.  :)
Kai bari na je harka ofis dina,aikin buda baki na can na jira na.
A sha ruwa lafiya

To ke kika kore su ke nan :!:

Rashin sani yafi dare duhu. Ina ji da auren kauye aka min da kadan za ki girme ma yata, but thats the beauty of anoynimity: You never know who's behind the screen name :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kuma wane aikin bude baki za ki yi, ba dai soya dankali bane for one :lol:

dan kauye

haha precious amma u sabi tsokana...wai mis mis mis..i cant help but lol kai infact i LMAO!...(apology kit kat)... u cant be so mischivious ..kit kat is ma gud buddy...so byrem well kinji? toh...kai kuma kitkat which auren kauye u dey talk???? na tru sha as me got married @ 16 now i 16x2 children.

precious

Shima meow din ai yana da tsokana.Kuma na ce he shud have a break -have a kikkat.Crunchy crunchy kitkat.
Eh din sai me indan dankalin na soya,afterall duk Yam matan naku sun ki su taimaka da wasu 'yan dabarun kitchen din.Eh din dankalin ne ,kuma roast.Kuma yayi dadi.Shoyi ka ji, gobe zan aiko ma don na ga dalalala...heh heh heh.
Kai kuma mister billage..sha shida?kai dai?
To yanzu hekarun ka ahirin ke nan ko?

dan kauye

JUS FOUND SOME ARTICLES OF INTEREST 2 DIS TOPIC..THINK Y'ALL SHUD BROWSE THRU,INSHA ALLAH I'LL KEEP US POSTED BUT IM D MEANTIME READ DIS...
Polygamy

There is no doubt that polygamy is the most controversial issue in Islam, an issue that the West has considered to be the worst setback for the Islamic religion, partly because of the lack of understanding of the main reason and the holy wisdom behind making it permissible to men.

Polygamy is allowed for many important reasons. There are social, physical and economic reasons for polygamy, such as the following:

In times of war, populations become unbalanced due to the loss of men, leaving more women and orphans unprotected and without support. Therefore, it serves both a social and a moral function to include these surplus women, some of whom are perhaps widows with children, in a normal family unit.

The chronic illness of a wife, whether in mind or body, or her extreme age, could make it difficult for her to maintain a household, care for her children, and care for her husband and his property. It could be of great help to her to have another woman's assistance.

The moderate sexual needs of a woman may not meet the stronger need of her husband.

If a wife is barren and unable to bear children, an alternative to divorce and far more preferable, is polygamy. The Prophet said: "The throne of Heaven shakes when there is a divorce."
Polygamy, or marrying more than one wife, is not a new phenomenon. It has always been with mankind from time immemorial among different people in various parts of the world. The Arabians were polygamous even before the advent of Islam and so were other people on most parts of the world during that time. The Jahiliyya Arabs used to marry a large number of women and considered them chattel.

With the advent of Islam, limitless polygamy was restricted to four wives and with a number of rules attached to it. It is interesting to mention that there is only one single verse that refers to and permits polygamy; it reads:

"If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry the women of your choice, two, or three, or four. But if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one." (Quran sura 4, aya 3).

This verse was revealed after the Battle of Uhud when the Muslims were left with many orphans and widows. The treatment was to be governed by principles of greatest humanity and equality. The verse not merely limited to the orphans but it has a general application about the marriage laws in Islam. The Muslim jurists, therefore, have laid down the following conditions if someone wants to take more than one wife:

He should have enough financial capacity to look after the needs of the additional wives that he has undertaken.
He must do equal justice to them all. Each wife should be treated equally.
An important verse in the Quran is the one in which Allah says that husbands will not be able to treat all wives justly even if they tried. He says:

"You will not be able to deal equally between (your) wives, however much you wish (to do so). But turn not altogether away (from one), leaving her as in suspense. If you do good and keep from evil, lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful." (Quran sura 4, aya 129).

This means that polygamy is not recommended in Islam because it is hard for husbands to be equal to all wives. This argument should be kept in mind when discussing polygamy and thus polygamy should not occur unless there is an important reason and a real need for it.

At the end of the discussion about polygamy it is important to say that Allah created men knowing that to some, one spouse is not enough, some need more than one to satisfy their natural desires. Thus, for their benefit Allah has allowed for more than one wife. This nature in men is not only present in Muslim men alone; it also exists in the west. Many men have mistresses, meaning many of them commit adultery. Allah, being All Knowing and All Merciful, wanted to insure that the rights of the women and the children that result from polygamous relations be preserved.

kitkat

Have a look at this. Found it on the net as well, it,s not even from an Islamic perspective but it drives home the point.

Practical Aspects of Polygamy

Benefits For Women:

Automatic childcare in a sexist society gives women more effective choice to have a career without devaluing the role of homemaker. Being able to marry men who are already married means that women can marry men who have already proved themselves, therefore minimising their risk.

Being able to marry the men who attract most women means they don't have to settle just for what's left after other women have the best pickings.(kina ji ko Precious :?: With my 2 at home this still makes me a "hot" item)  8)  )

Having the possibility that a husband can remarry without divorce extends practical security to a woman. She needn't worry about losing her husband and income as she loses her looks, because if her husband is attracted by a younger woman, he doesn't even have to think about leaving his wife.(tana nan dai ana lallabawa :wink: )

Polygamy removes the pressure on a husband to commit adultery, and removes damaging deceit from a marriage.

Polygamy provides a method where a woman can have a female friend for life as well as a husband.(why cant our girls look at it from this perspective, sai shegen kishi kawai :!: )

Polygamy therefore provides more people  a better chance of meeting diverse needs.

Polygamy provides a potential for at least three adult incomes, reducing state dependence and the fear of unemployment.

Controls Placed On Men

If a man wants to have another sexual partner in a polygamous system then he has to meet his responsibilities - pay for any children produced from all his relationships without priority being given to those from a 'legal' relationship. Polygamy removes or reduces the seduction of innocent young women - If a man promises to marry her, he cannot use his existing marriage as an excuse for not fulfilling a promise.(very aproppriate in our circumstance)

Polygamy reduces the number of women who are available. Currently, with more women than men, this 'cheapens' women. [/b]( see what I mean :?: )With less women available their 'value' goes up. In other words, polygamy makes men have to try harder and do better with women if they are to win them in competition with other men.

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"Shima meow din ai yana da tsokana.Kuma na ce he shud have a break -have a kikkat.Crunchy crunchy kitkat.
Eh din sai me indan dankalin na soya,afterall duk Yam matan naku sun ki su taimaka da wasu 'yan dabarun kitchen din.?
To yanzu hekarun ka ahirin ke nan ko?

To bari na gaya ma amarya ta aiko miki wasu 15 minute easy meals to start you off. But youre gonna have to buckle up on the kitchen front.
Remember the easiest way to a mans heart  is......, and you may find yourself in a competitive environment.
Kada wata rana maigida ya shigo yace shi fankason alkama ya ke jin ci a shiga muzurai :shock:

FANKA WHAT :?:  :?:  :?:  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Danborno

:shock: Lalen ku, wallahi kuna bani mamaki, even though I am a new member, i am still addicted to this site.  You people have to remember that Allah ya haliccemu tare da halinmu, ku gaya min, who among the males or matan a wannan zancen yake da mata fiye da daya, ko kuma take tare da kishiya (abokiyar zama).  This is an experience that needs to be tested before a yi muhawara a kanta.  Ita Hafsy dai mun san matsalar ta, amma Insha Allahu.......... Saboda haka, let me draw a line, except kana da mata fiye da daya, ko kuma mijin ki yana da mata fiye da daya or you are being brought up in a house with more than one wife, else please dont comment..  So abarmu MU masu mata fiye da daya mu baku sirrin abin.
langubro