News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEN THEY RULE THE WORLD!!!!

Started by kilishi, March 03, 2005, 09:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilishi

They rule the world,they are the leaders,anything done by woman is to satisfy them,we bath in the day and paint our face with many things to appeal to them, wear nice cloth and in the night we spray the  most nicest perfume, on their side they don?t have to overdress to appeal to us,they don?t go the extra mile to draw our attention, after the days work they just approach us any how, no perfume no anything to make them sexy, just like that ,and if they want they can marry as many as four, they women will fight and scream sometimes to the extent of inflicting injury upon their selves, just because of man, and having four wives will not make him abandon girlfriends outside, he can still go out with who ever he likes, play with his secretary at office, shake hands with different women sumtimes with even a smile on huis face, yet the woman will not complain if she said something is considered as jeolousy, yet if they want to speak they will say women did this and that ,can I ever believe that a womana can destroy a man?s life just like that? Can I ever believe tha t she can be cruel to a man with out a coursr, but yet men can abandon disgrace and even maltreated woman for no reason just because they ar etired  with her , she no longer have  what they want, Men u rule the world though I didn?t envy u
ilishi

kitkat

Toh ya za mu yi, ai ba mu muka yi kanmu ba?? 8)  8)  8)

Allah ya ba bada hakuru, Amin :D

precious

Quote from: "kitkat"Toh ya za mu yi, ai ba mu muka yi kanmu ba?? 8)  8)  8)

Allah ya ba bada hakuru, Amin :D
Amin.Toh muma mu muka yi kanmu?Ai da hakan ne da na zo as namiji.Kai kuma na mai da kai mace ka ji indan da dadi shan wahala all for men.And the men really never aprreciate anything.Well maybe they only appreciate women when they are playing hard to get,but definitely not when they are in their homes.

Anonymous

Girls come on. Being a woman is a beautiful thing. I definitely don't ever wish I was a man. And precious, just because you are born a woman doesnt mean that you are born to suffer especially not for a man!!! Infact if you are doing something for your man and it feels like 'suffering' then why do it?

fel

well. women take enough shit from men. its not like the women enjoy it, but wat else can they do?????????

Ibro2g

Here we go AGAIN!
 Men have been superior in some cases, dat we all know, we also all know dat women are more superior in some cases even if all of us might not want to agree despite the knoledge. A womans value is very different from that of a mans in different perspectives and standards...I mean issues.
 There is a book I've heard of that makes a woman feel like a lord after reading it because of the overall explanation of thier previledges and all in all, what a woman is. I reccomend it to all of u women coz I feel its our culture or society that drags u down into a feeling of inferiority, but know wat u r and ur place, ur previledges and duties... u`ll understand that this world is ours... not just 4 a gender. I hope yo`ll understand
Safety and Peace

gimbs

I was reading this thread and I remember a while back there was an article that pass my way and I really think it goes with this, therefore enjoy

Saturday, July 19, 2003
Hausa women claw back for being branded the worst!Recently, we carried a letter in which a reader reacted to a poem, "Hausa Woman", by a lady who painted the picture of marriage of Muslim women in Hausa land as one of victimisation. The reader, Muhammad Suleiman Anka, a Ph.D. student, stated that Hausa women are, among other things, arrogant, lukewarm and unproductive. One of his charges went like this: "In the area of respect and obedience to command and instruction, Hausa women are the worst; they view it as failure to themselves to give due respect to their husbands; they so much cherish a situation whereby they become the masters and their husbands slaves."As to be expected, the piece would not go down well with many women. Some of them have reacted. Below we carry two of such reactions.We?re not that badDear Malam Muhammad Suleiman Anka,It is really disheartening to hear a fellow Hausa brother selling out his sisters thus. Haba malam! How could you say that Hausa women are the worst just because you happened to witness a few limited, isolated cases of some women squandering and diverting their husbands?s goods? Or rather some arrogant wives disrepecting their spouses? Don?t you think that the husbands, rather than exposing their wives to sound education, jealously or wickedly have them locked away from school and decent work to make them thus?So, brother, I suggest you shouldn?t go on such an insultive, sweeping generalization by tagging Hausa women as the worst in the soceity. Thank God, you are post-B.Sc. I believe if you really move around you will find out that Hausa women are not bad at all if you make comparisons with others, where the wives? siblings, parents and all move into her matrimonial home or in some dirty cases the wife does not even divert the husband?s funds to her family but to the welfare of her "kwarto" (i.e. secret lover). Allah ya kiyaye (may God protect us).Hauwa Muhammad, Area 1, Garki, Abuja. (hauwamuhammad@yahoo.com)

Lady

TOU..TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE!!
DUK NAMIJIN DABAI NUTSU YAKULA DA MATARSA DATAKE
TRYING SO HARD TO PLEASE HIM, TO ALLAH YA SAKAMATA!!!
DONKAN BAKUSAN WAHALAR DA MATA SUKESHA EMOTIONALY SABODA KU BA,
YOU REALLY CARE NOT, WITH EXCEPTION OF FEW.
DUK NAMIJIN DABAI SUNKUYAR DA KANSA KASA YAKALLI
MATARSABA YAKUMA YABAMATA SANNAN YAKARE HAKINTA
WHEN HE IS OUT TO ALLAH YA NUNA MISHI.
AND TO ALL MY SISTERS OUT THERE DO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH.

guested

Granted it said this world belong to men, but I certainly feel that more often than not women tend to forget the priveleges they enjoy. It is not as if women are saints. I have known some men who go through hell (literaly speaking) in the hands of their women on a daily basis. I don't want to sound cynical but the hausa man is one of the most "disadvantaged" husbands in the country. You certainly can't compare the type of devotion, hardwork  and unselfishness a yoruba or Igbo or other southern ladies put in their marriages.

Having said that, I also believe the hausa man "yana yi wa aure rikon sakainar k*shi". Kowa da nasa laifin. So my dear sister, count your blessing and thank Allah da ya yiwo ki mace. Mu ma maza mu gode masa. Kowa da inda Allah ya aje shi.

kilishi

I think a wannan zamanuin mata are trying their possible best to please their hubbies,yet the men are looking the other way,well is their time and they were created as such,we will always try and do the best we can and leave the rest to our mahalicciiiiiiii
ilishi

Ibro2g

Key de kilishi just do ur part but lotsa peeps out there still dont know wat they want. And have "dream" plans for thiers lives that keeps fluctuat`n, and before they know it, d short thing is all over... the next life begins
Safety and Peace

bakangizo

Do men actually rule this world? I came across this quote and while it may not be totally  correct, it certainly gives room for reflection:

"The most powerful thing in this world is fashion. Because fashion rule the women who rule the men that rule the world". :wink:

gogannaka

It's a mans world  8)
I love this quote:'a successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.A successful woman is one who gets such a man'. :lol:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

Men you surely rule the world,Imagine somebody with his family and children who d4oesnt even take care of the family properly,ya barsu yaje ya karawa kansa wani responsibility,he was on posting from lagos to abujaa=zuwan sa Abuja  ya bar matansa da yara shida,ya sake aure,not that the man is not free to kara aure ,but you will think he will get those young flashy beautiful and hadaddun sisi gaye,no the man married a woman with four children the woman is a widow,and the other one a divorcee with two kids,that lives the man with twelve children,the always insisted on joining him but he kept saying ba accommodation,at last tired with all the wahala she decided to join him saying koda a tit yake kwana zasu kwana anan,she took two of her children to the man for her to go and meet full house ,two wives with six children.

If it is the other way round what do you expect :(  :(
ilishi

kitkat

Ai haka sunna ta koyar.

This kind hearted, God fearing gentleman should be praised for his selfless sacrifice. The poor chap was probably thinking of the welfare of the widow and her kids(Allah sarki!)

If he had married hadaddiyar babe sai a ce shegen ruwan ido ne.

We just cant win with you women. Why dont you put yourself in the poor widows shoes. Do you know the number of desperate girls literally hunting us poor menfolk out there? Yet wannan bawan Allahn ya kauda ido ya dauko marayu??

KAI!!! WOMEN SHA :?  :?  :?