News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K LINERS' RESTAURANT and FAST FOODS

Started by Tukurtukur, June 11, 2005, 03:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

Yes the other day I took alkaki and nakiya it was quite delightful.

However, it has been long when I last took RAGADADA.  Please help me find the available join for this 'cusina a'la kanawa'.

Xperiment the dish combination of jollof rice with miyan kuka.  Do not forget to have the correct mix of ingredients for the kuka including daddawa et al..  Quite testful indeed.

More recipes on our restaurant as we go on.  keep hooked onto the web!

gogannaka

Quote from: "Tukurtukur"
Xperiment the dish combination of jollof rice with miyan kuka.  Do not forget to have the correct mix of ingredients for the kuka including daddawa et al..  Quite testful indeed.

Anya kuwa zai yi dadi...slimey dai ko
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Tukurtukur"Yes the other day I took alkaki and nakiya it was quite delightful.

However, it has been long when I last took RAGADADA.  Please help me find the available join for this 'cusina a'la kanawa'.

Kai mallam saurara sarkin ragadada.  Kanason mu bude maka hotel ne????
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

bakangizo

Ko ni na tuna ragadada. Amma lokacin muna yara. Dadi! :D  To amma hadin jollof/miyar kuka wannan sai ku. Kamar yadda gogannaka yace - "slimey" :shock:

Tukurtukur

Haba mallam gogannamu da bakan-giza.  kun yi trying?

da tabi akan san na kwarai.

a trial will confiscate u.

test it and tell others.

mallam bakangizo na ganka a saman gidan mu jiya.  ina fatar ka koma lafiya do min yau ka bace! :)  :o

Tukurtukur

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"

Kai mallam saurara sarkin ragadada.  Kanason mu bude maka hotel ne????

mallam nura wannan santin ragadada ne ya kawo ka.  you are already inside de hotel.  which one you wan open for me again.  

THIS IS K LINERS' RESTAURANT AND FAST FOODS

BARKA DA ZUWA

IBB

kwadayayyu kawai. dan kauye ya shigo birni. ina jollof ina miyar kuka u must b 4rm zazzau
IHS

Tukurtukur

Quote from: IBB on September 04, 2005, 10:09:59 AM
kwadayayyu kawai. dan kauye ya shigo birni. ina jollof ina miyar kuka u must b 4rm zazzau

ni ba bazazzagi bane. 

another recipe.

try pounded yam with man shanu