News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ganyen Rogo Da Shinkafa

Started by *~MuDa~*, November 17, 2005, 01:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "mlbash" OH GOD! MUDACRIS YOU'LL HAVE FINISH THE WHOLE K-ONLINE BY POISONING OUR LADY, HAFSY STAY ALIVE PLEASE!

Ip i will b offortuned to c u n Hafsy, da kun gane kuran ku, wato nazama  me, Freddy Krugger kenan ko Jason X? Ni ne ma zanyi wifing op ze online K-onliners ko...dont worry daga yanzu da hallowin mask zan fara sakawa a forum dinnan.

Iyye? kunci abunci...wato i'm trying to helf you guys debise a new way op enjoying yourselps alimentarily n u r callin me a killer. O.K!

coolu,coolu cool temper... coolu,coolu cool temper..................haba mallam, kuma shikenan sai ka rikice! kai  haba........... maitain! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

*~MuDa~*

i will turn zis fost into ze Preddy Krugger show now starting with u mlbash, ai babu wani sauki kawai.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

mlbash

Quote from: "mudacris"i will turn zis fost into ze Preddy Krugger show now starting with u mlbash, ai babu wani sauki kawai.

idan naga ba dama ba sai na hada komatsai naba na tsallake na barku dasu hafsy-baby, dama kun saba bugawa!

*~MuDa~*

Ai dont change d subjet, u must chof ganye rogo in my house, so no escafing, u must b peed! U dont habe any idea how Hausawa use to come ask my moZa eizer she habe cooked it or not! Becoz we don Froobe zem dem wrong!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

mlbash

in that case then i think the best thing is to give you the contract of supplying refreshments during the next k-online gathering. so that all of us can have a taste of this controversial recipe of yours.

maestro

what;s up everyone i just like to tell anyone who said that ganye rogo is poisonous food is wrong cuz in central parts of africa they used to eat and let me tell u people is more than ur baobab trees that smell like macleans and always has the same taste even thoug u u cooking with meat or fish.just look 4 someone who knows how to cook it,and you will tell about it

mlbash

Quote from: "maestro"what;s up everyone i just like to tell anyone who said that ganye rogo is poisonous food is wrong cuz in central parts of africa they used to eat and let me tell u people is more than ur baobab trees that smell like macleans and always has the same taste even thoug u u cooking with meat or fish.just look 4 someone who knows how to cook it,and you will tell about it

:lol: AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU SAID CENTRAL PART OF AFRICA, NOT U.S OR EUROPE! NOW DO YOU HAVE THE STATISTICS OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DIE ANNUALLY FROM STOMACH POISONING, IN CENTRAL AFRICA?
IF YOU DON'T HAVE PLEASE TRY AND DIG FOR IT!
:lol:

*~MuDa~*

Mlbash, u just dont get it, zen it means zat i would habe also died op stomach ache, no body eben in ze history op my pamily habe died op stomach ache. do u know how many hausas in kano eat it now? U dont i fresume. so just peel relaxe n let me show u ze way to enjoyment.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Muda, you are right. I have eaten casava leave soup a number of times and I always find it very tasty and delicious, especially with white rice. I got introduced to it by a friend who had travelled to Zaire and came back with the recipe. Ka kyale su mlbash da Ummita & Hafsy. Basu san dadi ba :lol:

mlbash

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Muda, you are right. I have eaten casava leave soup a number of times and I always find it very tasty and delicious, especially with white rice. I got introduced to it by a friend who had travelled to Zaire and came back with the recipe. Ka kyale su mlbash da Ummita & Hafsy. Basu san dadi ba :lol:

you remind me of one hausa saying; kuda wajen kwadayi akan mutu!  wai yanzu duk irin abincin duniyar nan arasa samun satisfaction sai an hada da ganyen rogo? haba jama'a! :lol:

HUSNAA

Ganyen rogo is a very tasty dish. Prepare with very young leaves bcos they are less likely to be poisonous and also are very tender and will soften nicely unlike the older leaves which are leathery and take a long time to soften, but at the same time will lose their poison with long exposure to heat. so best thing to do when cooking ganyen rogo, preboil first to get rid of any noxious substances.  Best prepared with dried fish and palm oil.
Someone mentioned miyar kuka. Yummy. Best Hausa dish ever. Nufawa know how to make a wickedly delicious dish of miyar kuka. Ate once at a neighbour's house when I was very young. Still cant forget the experience.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Someone mentioned miyar kuka. Yummy. Best Hausa dish ever. Nufawa know how to make a wickedly delicious dish of miyar kuka. Ate once at a neighbour's house when I was very young. Still cant forget the experience.
Ni ko abin da har yanzu ban iya ci ba kenan. Duk abincin da aka sa miyar kuka to ba ni ba shi. Duk irin hadin da akai masa.

HUSNAA

Kai co!!
Dadi ya bar wani a baya!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

mlbash

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Kai co!!
Dadi ya bar wani a baya!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

duk yanda akayi daga kasar gabas kika fito! :lol:

HUSNAA