News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

musiq musiq musiq musiq musiq musiq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by dan kauye, February 02, 2006, 07:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

don't grab ya dancing shoes yet though..

jus wondering if i share some music taste with anyone in here..who's ya fave artist and why?

it cud be mya or monica ,pussy cat dolls or destniy's child..linking park or cold play..50 or game or nas or jay..pink or britney..or ciara..or even tracy chapman..hey even maryln monson..
in short ,,we can talk about all our fave artist regardless of genre in here..u'd be surprised at how much in common we are musically.. :wink:

we cud also use this thread as a file sharing center..got a new hot single,video,unreleased song,leaked album,exclusive remixes you think we ddn't hear or watch? post em here..
:wink:

oya y'?ll officially on
:!:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sk8er boi

hey,nice 2 hav sumtin like dis.am a rock fan wit a little hip-hop flava so u can guess i like artists like good charlotte,coldplay,linkinpark,metalica,simpleplan,evanesence,nicleback,e.t.c.So any news on new stuffs bout dis guys?
ive da best of urself cos dats all dere is of u

*~MuDa~*

me am a HIP HOP fan 4 real, but let me talk about some rock n roll, i luv Cold Play, Gorillaz, Green day only small not much, i also luv JAMES BLUNT, dat "U r beautiful" of his is killing, n his "GOOD BY MY LOVER".
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

muda who's ya fave?

does any one like mariah,pink,or dido?

i also like jay ,nas and fox

request

does anyone have india arie's ''im not my hair''?

new pink's single ''stupid girls''

and the new mariah /twista song ...

post them here plz.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "dan kauye"muda who's ya fave?

My pabourite artists are ze whole Shady/Aftermath/G-unit, i'm addicted to zose guys, i also resfect Disturbing Tha Peace so much.

www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Rock is simply the best: AC/DC, JET, Evermore, Blink 182, Good Charlotte,

Green day, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Maroon etc

I also like Rob Thomas, James Blunt, Daniel Powter, Delta Goodrem

Of course, nigerians, P2, African China, Styl Plus, Tuface,  etc da list is long.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Fateez"

Of course, nigerians, P2, African China, Styl Plus, Tuface,  etc da list is long.

Dont mean to be rude but i razer sfend ze whole day listening to Shakira (Ewwww) zan Aprican China, wut za hell is dat guy doing in ze music industry sef? He should go to acting or circus or sumthing! Nigeria Jaga jaga Wallahi :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

hi people. i do prefer rock n RnB. to me hip pop is not so good cos they say nasty things with no meaning.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "figorms"hi people. i do prefer rock n RnB. to me hip pop is not so good cos they say nasty things with no meaning.

Ai ba sai ka fada baalready i know wut was on ur mind, but dont insult HIf-Hof or i will come n remobe all ze hif-hof CDs i will pind in ur room.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Quote from: "mudacris"

Dont mean to be rude but i razer sfend ze whole day listening to Shakira (Ewwww) zan Aprican China, wut za hell is dat guy doing in ze music industry sef? He should go to acting or circus or sumthing! Nigeria Jaga jaga Wallahi :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

African China is good! plus he can dance. I'd rather listen 2 him than all

those violent rap/hiphop stuff "u-shoot-me, i-shoot-u, ur-mama-die" and if

idris can be in d music industry, then anyone can cos dat guy needs

polishing. His works r good, but it could be better. Did i mention i also like

Biglo?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

Quote from: "Fateez"Rock is simply the best: AC/DC, JET, Evermore, Blink 182, Good Charlotte,

Green day, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Maroon etc

:shock:  :shock: @  your musical taste we cudda been been bi-polarly away music wise..but i love me some green day..''american idiot'' is a true classic,especially in this age where all we get is watered down rock.
did you watch their perfomance at last year's VMAs? they killed it!

Kelly clarkson's just the chick now! ..she ain't playing..i remember when she first came out..people were like..she aint gon last coz she from pop idol and stuff..but damn ''breakaway'' is dope..bet I rocking that CD  every weekend..

I can't believe you didn't mention mariah..ahh..you not into pop/r & b right? regardless,''the emancipation of mimi'' is a monstar you gorra go get that CD..every joint on that CD is unskippable..my faves are ''circles'',''mine again'' and fly like a bird''..mariah really killed those joints .not to mention ''we belong together,it's like that &shake it off(I dont like those though)..I  personally think that anyone who didn't rock that CD  IN 05' did not really listen to anything(lol)..if you wannit..I can upload the album for you just lemme know. :wink:

Avril's kool too..I just hope she makes a strong comeback coz i think 06' belongs to pink,X-tina aguilera,?nd prolly britney. :wink:

Do you know keisha cole? although her commercial success is minimal and she's kinda new..but her  album's off the heezy..every joint on it is straight fiyahhh..she got that whitney -ish voice going for her..but i'd admit that her album's quite boring coz she be talking bout same ol story all through:men/breakup/make up/heartbreak & ish.. :D

?s of naija music..tuface be the only one im feeling.. :lol:

dan kauye

African China is good! plus he can dance. I'd rather listen 2 him than all

those violent rap/hiphop stuff "u-shoot-me, i-shoot-u, ur-mama-die" and if

idris can be in d music industry, then anyone can cos dat guy needs

polishing. His works r good, but it could be better. Did i mention i also like

Biglo?

Fatimah you know you wrong for that..I assume that with you,hiphop's a big NO  but tell you what,it's not all about gunz/violence/b***tchs & niggaz..I dun wanna bore with that talk though..just reead through the lyrics of this song below..you's see how some hip-hop lyricists gets singers of other genres by the landslide..read through & get back ...

''Mystery Of Iniquity"(lauryn hill)

[sing songy Chorus intro]
It's the mystery of Inequity...
Said it's the misery of Inequity...
Said it's the history of Inequity...
When it all...
All falls down...
Telling you all...
It all falls down

Children...
Eat your bread
Little children...
Eat your bread
Cuz it all...
All falls down...
Telling you all...
It all falls down

[First and only verse]
Yo!
Ya'll can't handle the truth in a courtroom of lies
Perjures the jurors
Witness despised
Crooked lawyers
False Indictments publicized
Its entertainment...the arraignments
The subpoenas
High profile gladiators in bloodthirsty arenas
Enter the Dragon
Black-robe crooked-balance
Souls bought and sold and paroled for thirty talents
Court reporter catch the surface on the paper
File it in the system not acknowledged by the Maker
Swearing by the bible blatantly blasphemous
Publicly perpetrating that "In God We Trust"
Cross-examined by a master manipulator
The faster intimidator
Receiving the judge's favor
Deceiving sabers doing injury to they neighbors
For status, gratis, apparatus and legal waivers
See the bailiff
Representing security
Holding the word of God soliciting perjury
The prosecution
Political prostitution
The more money you pay.. the further away solution
Legal actors
Babylon's benefactors
Masquerading as the agency for the clients
Hypocritical giants
Morally non-compliant
Orally armed to do bodily harm
Polluted, recruited and suited judicial charm
And the defense isn't making any sense
Faking the confidence of escaping the consequence
That a defendant is depending on the system
Totally void of judgment purposely made to twist em'
Emotional victim blackmailed by the henchmen
Framed by intentions
Inventions whereby they lynch men
Enter the false witness slandering the accused
Planting the seed openly showing he's being used
To discredit, edit, headed for the alleged
Smearing the individual fearing the unsuspected
Expert witness (the paid authority)
Made a priority to deceive the majority
Of disinterested peers
Dodging duty for years
Hating the process
waiting to be returning to their careers
Do we expect the system made for the elect
To possibly judge correct?
Properly serve and protect?
Materially corrupt
Spiritually amuck
Oblivious to the cause
Prosperously bankrupt
Blind leading the blind
Guilty never defined
Filthy as swine
A generation purin it's own mind
Legal extortion
Blown out of proportion
In vein deceit
The truth is obsolete
Only two positions:
Victimizer or Victim
Both end up in destruction trusting this crooked system
Mafia with diplomas keeping us in a coma trying to own a piece
of the "American Corona"
The Revolving Door
Insanity every floor
Skyscraping, paper chasing
What are we working for?
Empty traditions
Reaching social positions
Teaching ambition to support the family superstition?
When the Son of Podition is Commander in Chief
The standard is Thief
Brethren can we candidly speak?
Woe to the men
Trusted in the chariots dem'
Leaning on horses
They run their intellectual sources
Counterfeit wisdom creating the illusion of freedom
Confusion consumes them
Every word they speak it turns them out really white
Internally they absent of light
trapped in the night and bonded to the Cain of the night
Under the curse
Evil men waxing more worse
Faxing the first
Angelic being cast to the earth
It's time for rebirth
Burnin up the branch and the root
The empty pursuits of every tree bearing the wrong fruit
Turning me ill
Let him who stole, no longer steal
Oh it's real
Surrender for Jehovah is real
How long will you sleep
Troubled by the thoughts that YOU keep
The idols YOU heap
Causing the destruction you reap
Judgment has come
Find it and return to the One
Abandon the flesh
Self-interest: Broadway to death
Pride and the Greed
Hide and subdividing the seed
The knowledge of Good and Evil is what caused us to lie
Caused us to die
Let your emotions be crucified
Renounce all your thoughts
Repent and let your mind be re-taught
You'll find what you sought...was based on the deception you bought
A perception of naught
Where the majority remains caught

Loving a lie
Not realizing in Adam, all die

Loving a lie

Loving a lie

Loving a lie

[sing songy Chorus Outro]
It's the mystery of Inequity
Say it's the history of Inequity
Say it's the misery of Inequity
When it all...
All falls down
I'm telling you all...
It all falls down

If you want i cud upload for ya too. :wink:

dan kauye

My pabourite artists are ze whole Shady/Aftermath/G-unit, i'm addicted to zose guys, i also resfect Disturbing Tha Peace so much.

I used to be down with DTP,thier debut was aight..but hell now they buncha wacks..save luda & shwanna..the rest are beyond wack now..I was gonna cop their new CD  but i didnt like the single..i'll see what happens though..

Eminem was dope ..now he got boring coz his music keeps getting introspective for all the wrong reasons..he keeps topping the charts though :lol: im glad the curtains called..i'd kill myself if he realeses a new CD  anytime soon

Dre's la egend already..I can't wait for ''detox '' to drop this summer..it's gon be his last album..the 1st single off the album(''next episode 2006'' feat snoop )leaked & it's straight banger..you can listen to it on //nobodysmiling.com

G-unit's jus another mediocre rap crew to me..they be getting mad hype though..and the beef thing's tired already.

as a matter of fact,i'm done fed with all them wack rappers..the best are gone..jigga retired,pac gone,big gone,big L gone..juss nas.there's this new cat ''papoose'' --he spits  straight fiyahhh..he really brings the heat..06'b is his..watch out for his debut..imma upload some of his joints if you want .

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "dan kauye"

I used to be down with DTP,thier debut was aight..but hell now they buncha wacks..save luda & shwanna..the rest are beyond wack now..I was gonna cop their new CD  but i didnt like the single..i'll see what happens though..

Eminem was dope ..now he got boring coz his music keeps getting introspective for all the wrong reasons..he keeps topping the charts though :lol: im glad the curtains called..i'd kill myself if he realeses a new CD  anytime soon

Dre's la egend already..I can't wait for ''detox '' to drop this summer..it's gon be his last album..the 1st single off the album(''next episode 2006'' feat snoop )leaked & it's straight banger..you can listen to it on //nobodysmiling.com

G-unit's jus another mediocre rap crew to me..they be getting mad hype though..and the beef thing's tired already.

as a matter of fact,i'm done fed with all them wack rappers..the best are gone..jigga retired,pac gone,big gone,big L gone..juss nas.there's this new cat ''papoose'' --he spits  straight fiyahhh..he really brings the heat..06'b is his..watch out for his debut..imma upload some of his joints if you want .

Men How can U say a thing like zat, U call DTP wack rappers? u asked us to tell u our pabourites atist not so u can diss zem, by ze way ip u r talkin about rap legends, everyone knows dat Em is par better dan J, he "murdered him in his own song", u know dat, u r a witness,

Dre wouldnt habe become a legend ip he didnt sign Em,

n eben Ludacris got it in d whole op South,zeir all under his peet, "he is a Monster i d game similar to d lock Ness", u better go listen to Zeir new album, peel artist like Small World, Dolla Boy...KAi!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

Hey, does anyone know this artist name "Menne 710". I listened to her song sometime ago and i really like it. She's from katsina state i think or maidugri or somewhere in Arewa.