News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Anisulowo accuses PDP leaders of seeking sexual favours from her

Started by Dan-Borno, March 12, 2007, 09:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Lamarin kasan nan yanaso ya tabarbare, imagine this thing happening
at the highest corridor of power and the most giant political party in Africa.

The woman senator said:

"a certain leader of her former party, the PDP, refused to support her at the primary, which she consequently lost to one Kola Bajomo "simply because I refused to offer my body in illicit sex".

Taki ta ambaci names kuma that's probably because she must have figured she didn't need to. Nigerians are intelligent enough to read her lips, she must have thought.

The question I will love to address is WHY NIGERIAN MEN exhibit such high libidinal energy.
Is there something wrong with our emotional management?
Why are some men so fixed on sexual gratifications?
Are we a repressed society?
How free are we?

The women/girls in this forum must also help us find answers to these froblems.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

NewEte

Dan Borno, we are just too horny I suppose. There is something wrong obviously......lol
Even here in the US, most married Nigerian men are always looking to score, always chasing women. Sone of us that are former college athletes have a yearly re-union hosted in different states. This reunion is supposed to be a fun fare event where we meet, play soccer, basketball, have dinner, go on excursions, visit some places of interest, and then have a party at some point. It is a 3 day day event mostly, friday thru Sunday. What this event really is or has become is one giant infidelity party. There are always pretty woment to hook up with. Last year's was in Las Vegas, and boy O boy, Vegas in indeed sin city. Guys had some much 'fun' that they voted to have this year's again in Vegas instead of a different city.

So I agree with you, our men are something else. So far, I am the only guy I know that is honest, proper, exhibits total self control even when temptation abounds everywhere.   ;D

Dan-Borno

Ete, allow the opposite sex to testify for you, dont blow your trumphet.
Only God knows what you did at Vegas during that your re-union.
However, for the sake of this forum, you are still innocent, but further
and better investigation will be continued.

We men, we got a big problem.  Once a person has some
little change (Naira), driving in a flashy car, owns a mansion,
and a very good office - His next target is to go out with
everywoman his eyes sees.  I think the african heritage is still
running in our veins.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

NewEte

Dan Borno, fine. Here is a testimonial from a member of the opposite sex. Now you be the judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Samantha Davis

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I, Samantha Davis of Spring Valley, Las Vegas, solemnly testify to the chastity of Ete. We all know how tempting the women in Las vegas are. In fact, they've been known to arouse even Egyptian mummies on display in our museums , talk less of living and virile human beings. Howeve, Ete held his own and refuded to be seduced by beautiful women. I must say, I am very proud of him. I give him high credit for being an upstanding man. He is a shinning example.

Sincerely,

Samantha Davis
Character officer
Las Vegas Behavioral Center of Excellence.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave McEwan Hill

This isn't an African problem. It is a universal one. Very few men are able to resist sexual desire. Very many women know this - and use it to their own advantage.

Dan-Borno

Dave, I dont understand this statement:

Quote from: Dave McEwan Hill on March 13, 2007, 12:35:29 AM
Very many women know this - and use it to their own advantage.

Can you please elaborate.

Muhsin

I may sound like "saniyar ware" as what I have to say concerning this very topic is scarcely different to all yours.

There is one of my humble lecturer who justified to us how nowadays women use some unarmed weapon to attack men. And more dishearten, whoever hears will not go for any further investigation but flatly believe. What a horrible?
This is simple  by coming out maybe in media pontificating that so-so person had tried to get his way with her (sexually harrased her). And this, in many instances, is a big lie.This has happened before my brothers eyes.

Let me tell you one thing; this is what has now weaken the rule of dresscode in here(BUK). One lady came oneday, dressed half-naked, walking provocatively and proudly because she was in university. The security personnel at the gate disallowed her in. She at first tried her uncanny seduction process to trick him, but he vehemently stayed on his ground. She further tried and dodged to whisk in but he too.......To cap the story short; there then she screamed, saying he wanna..... >:( :( so he grudgingly let her in.
Imagine, as I heard from universities daily romours, the school authority did believe that so the security man attempted doing. Hence, the warned him (and even probably suspended him). Thus, since from that time, girls are presently doing dress the way the wish and want. Come and witness it. Things are going from bad to worst. And huh, bill boards are from every nook and cranny of the uni. building standing looking at you.

Even one of Allah's prohpet an taba kala wa sharri like this. Remember Annabi Yusif a.s.

Don kaji fa!Better desist believing such "kage" of (some) women. They just....Allah ya tsare mu daga sharrin mata. Ameen.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dave McEwan Hill

Dan-Borno

It is completely reprehensible for a man in a position of power to use this power over women who perhaps work for him or are in some way dependent on him to demand sexual favour as a condition of the woman keeping her employment or her position. This happens all over the world but in some countries such a man can end up charged and in court.
There are however many woman who understand very well that most men can lose the ability to think sensibly when infatuated by a beautiful woman and these women take full advantage to gain favour and control of these men. I don't know any man who hasn't found himself making a fool of himself over some woman at some time in his life - and some of them are serial fools. I certainly include myself in that category - or used to when I was a lot younger. I dare say that if an attractive woman came flaunting herself at me even today I'd make a complete fool of myself yet again.

David McEwan Hill

HUSNAA

Lol Dave, such candour!!
There was a scandalous case that happened about 6 or 7 yrs ago when a lecturer from one dept solicited the favor of a girl in exchange for letting one of his bright students sit in for  her exams. The girl agreed. The lecturer then asked his student to sit in for her during the lecturer's own papers as presumably he will be principal invigilator for his own paper. After the first paper, the lecturer asked for payment, the girl said that she'd discovered a slight 'problem' pertaining to her. So the lec directed her to one of his buddies who was a medical Dr. for examination. After a few days, the lec enquired from his buddy if he'd examined the girl. The buddy was perplexed bcos no one had come to him for a check up. That was when the lec realized that the girl had taken him for a ride.  What he did was to allow the boy to sit again for the girl and then in the middle of the exam he made a 'discovery', i.e. he caught the boy red handed.
To make a long story short, the boy was expelled, the girl dropped out of her own accord and the man remained in his office of lecturer. However, the injustice of what happened to him was too much for the boy and he wrote off petitions all over the place. I think he wrote to govt house, and anyone who would listen to his case. In the end his case was heard, but I honestly dont know what happened to either the lecturer, or the boy.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

_Waziri_

Yup, tis lyk what Dave said is very true about men. And many women also are very aware of this weakness on our part. THEY VERY MUCH use it, very much. I am even wondering as to why Dan-Borno is pretending not to know this truth.

This is why Islam in its infinite wisdom set rules regarding dress, speach and other actions that directly involve men and women coming together. Sometimes these rules or standards set by Islam may sound very harsh but the repercussion of relaxing these standards are most telling.

Still, inspite of the much knowledge others have on these truths, particularly in the West, people insist that Islamic rules regarding women and men is archaic. They say women must be allowed to strut the streets naked or half dressed!! And that all kind of lewd statements must be allowed to go round among the differing sexes, unrestrained. Even on internet forums!!

alkanawi

errr....... i'd lyk to agree with Muhsin.shudn't just take the lady's word on its own.Maybe she's just a sore loser and u know that as the bard, said "hell hath no fury.........Besides women lyke to use the sexual victimisation card once too often.
"corgito ergo sum"