News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The Kano Fanatics????

Started by mallamt, April 19, 2007, 03:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mallamt

It has been reported that some "fanatics" in kano descended on a police station in panshekara and killed 11 police men and two civilians one of whom is the wife of the DPO.  This event happened i suppose around the election weekend can anyone confirm?

I just find it very interesting that "fanatics" decide to strike on election weekend, they have been infact refered to as talibans.  we live in interesting times in niaja, one is not saying that these "fanatics" or talibans are not real but the timing is interesting why over the election weekend?  did some people expect that there would be an escalation of violence that would result in elections being cancelled in the country or some parts of the country?  Just wondering!

HUSNAA

Lol where have u been?  ;D
Yes some thugs decided to destabilize the cherished peace of the kano ppl. But they have been mightily dealt with by the nigerian army. As  of today, things have been getting back to normal. Ppl are moving back into panshekara and it looks like by tomorrow, it will be business as usual by the Grace of Allah. So any of those political stalwarts who masterminded  this financially and immorally will be disappointed on saturday, when the kanawa come out kwansu da kwarkwatar su, to cast their vote for Buhari, bi iznillah. Dama abin da ba a keso kenan ayi a kano; destabilize election day so that it doesnt hold. Anyway this is all a con - spiracy theory - jecture, but hey! it sounds con - vincing doesnt it?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Praise be to Allah. Alhamdu-lillah.
I really felt happy when I heard in the news that these Islamists/Extrimists were chased away. I hope and wish they'll never come back. I even further wish they'll leave the country completely.

Husnaa, why did you call them thugs? Didn't you hear how they are and what they are saying about who they are and why they are in the panshekara/country?

And you mallamt, why fanatics?

Sorry, I'm not among them, eh? Don't.........ko ba haka ba?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

To Mallam Muhsin, if they were not thugs, why do u wish them out of the country yourself? Why do u praise Allah for getting rid of them for us? Why do u hope that they never come back? why were did you publicly dissociate yrself from them?
Arent u being a bit contrary?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Gaskiya fa. I had had just used how international media are calling them. That's the ground I base my critism. But coincidently, I listened to one Islamic preacher denouncing such act. So Aunty Husnaa you are correct.
Sorry :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.