News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GROWING RATE OF DIVORCE IN KANO

Started by abeeda, February 19, 2008, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 08, 2012, 07:14:21 PM

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 18, 2011, 04:54:47 PM

I thought Zawarawan Abuja are mostly millionnaires? that of Kano are
left with nothing, the economic consequences is gravier.
DB you sound like Ann Robinson from the Weakest Link:" Zawarawan Abuja, you are today's strongest link and leave with a million husbands, Zawarawan Kano, you leave with nothing; Goodbye" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Muhsin on November 21, 2011, 02:58:32 PM
^^^ What of those in Maiduguri? ???

Zawarawan Maiduguri leave with Dan Borno!!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 08, 2012, 07:21:15 PM

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 18, 2011, 04:54:47 PM

I thought Zawarawan Abuja are mostly millionnaires? that of Kano are
left with nothing, the economic consequences is gravier.
DB you sound like Ann Robinson from the Weakest Link:" Zawarawan Abuja, you are today's strongest link and leave with a million husbands, Zawarawan Kano, you leave with nothing; Goodbye" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Muhsin on November 21, 2011, 02:58:32 PM
^^^ What of those in Maiduguri? ???

Zawarawan Maiduguri leave with Dan Borno!!!!

;D ;D ;D Ina DB?

Danborno

Ganinan, whats going on? Is it the bazawara issue har yanzu?
On my way to Katsina, take 1 bazawara and get 30,000.00 naira
3 zaurawa = ninety k.
langubro

bakangizo

Thats bad finance, DB You take one bazawara bcos of 30k, she comes to your house and consume that in just 1 month. And she's still there, stuck with you ::)

Dan-Borno

who told you she is coming to my house? its a dry marriage
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Dry marriage ko? Does it still exist?
Long time no see my daughter Myself. Where is Hafsy? where is Ummita? Where is Husnaa?
Where is DanBarno? My friend DB help me fine these damsels. I missed them. Hope they are still kicking?

Danborno

All the damsels don marry and busy taking care of the husbands
Kasan yanzu ba a wasa da miji, bonanzan zaurawa akeyi a kano.
langubro

bakangizo

Hahahah. Gaskiya ne mutumina. And this 'bonanza' funny ooo! I heard one prospective customer being interviewed by Hisba on radio saying "shi dai yar gajera, kututtuba yake so" :D :D

Tukurtukur

Quote from: bakangizo on April 01, 2012, 06:24:28 PM
Hahahah. Gaskiya ne mutumina. And this 'bonanza' funny ooo! I heard one prospective customer being interviewed by Hisba on radio saying "shi dai yar gajera, kututtuba yake so" :D :D

Good choice. Akwai su da ladabi da kuma walwala.

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Danborno on March 20, 2012, 09:56:49 PM
All the damsels don marry and busy taking care of the husbands
Kasan yanzu ba a wasa da miji, bonanzan zaurawa akeyi a kano.

Ok. Where are the new damsels? Let them introduce themselves.

bakangizo

Danborno

Marriage and Divorce in Kano and by extension the entire area.

Kwankwaso broke the jinx and married off hundreds of divorcees but has Government at various northern States adopted a lasting solution to these growing number of divorce?
langubro

Muhsin

Quote from: Danborno on March 31, 2016, 06:13:07 AM

Kwankwaso broke the jinx and married off hundreds of divorcees but has Government at various northern States adopted a lasting solution to these growing number of divorce?

I think Sokoto government and probably other state governments have done what Kwankwaso did. I believe that is helpful and could reduce the level of divorce in our societies, for divorcing those married in this mass marriage program is not an easy task. It has to follow due process.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Danborno

The Government is looking at it from the angle of Poverty Alleviation, because in this part of the world, women rely 100% on men on everything.

langubro

HUSNAA

Quote from: Danborno on March 31, 2016, 06:13:07 AM

I wonder how many of those married off by KWankwaso are still together? That would be the litmus test of the success of that marriage project. Maybe Ill get my sister to look into this. She works at social welfare kano. Or if anyone is cahoots with Daurawa,  can he get us feedback?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum