News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DAJJAL - (ANTI-CHRIST)

Started by Dan-Borno, March 03, 2009, 08:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Cont.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 5.685 Narrated by Ibn Umar
We were talking about Hajjat-ul-Wada, while the Prophet was amongst us. We did not know what Hajjat-ul-Wada' signified. The Prophet praised Allah and then mentioned Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal and described him extensively, saying, "Allah did not send any prophet but that prophet warned his nation of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal. Noah and the prophets following him warned (their people) of him. He will appear amongst you (O Muhammad's followers), and if it happens that some of his qualities may be hidden from you, but your Lord's State is clear to you and not hidden from you. The Prophet said it thrice. Verily, your Lord is not blind in one eye, while he (i.e. Ad-Dajjal) is blind in the right eye which looks like a grape bulging out (of its cluster). No doubt,! Allah has made your blood and your properties sacred to one another like the sanctity of this day of yours, in this town of yours, in this month of yours." The Prophet added: No doubt! Haven't I conveyed Allah's Message to you?" They replied, "Yes," The Prophet said thrice, "O Allah! Be witness for it." The Prophet added, "Woe to you!" (or said), "May Allah be merciful to you! Do not become infidels after me (i.e. my death) by cutting the necks (throats) of one another."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.795 Narrated by Aisha
(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle used to invoke Allah in the prayer saying "Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masihid-dajjal, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma thami wal-maghrami. (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of Masiah Ad-Dajjal and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins and from being in debt)." Somebody said to him, "Why do you so frequently seek refuge with Allah from being in debt?" The Prophet replied, "A person in debt tells lies whenever he speaks, and breaks promises whenever he makes (them)." 'Aisha also narrated: I heard Allah's Apostle in his prayer seeking refuge with Allah from the afflictions of Ad-Dajjal.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.649 Narrated by Abdullah
The Prophet mentioned the Massiah Ad-Dajjal in front of the people saying, -Allah is not one eyed while Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape. While sleeping near the Ka'ba last night, I saw in my dream a man of brown color the best one can see amongst brown color and his hair was long that it fell between his shoulders. His hair was lank and water was dribbling from his head and he was placing his hands on the shoulders of two men while circumambulating the Kaba. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'This is Jesus, son of Mary.' Behind him I saw a man who had very curly hair and was blind in the right eye, resembling Ibn Qatan (i.e. an infidel) in appearance. He was placing his hands on the shoulders of a person while performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'The Masih, Ad-Dajjal.' "

Sahih Muslim Hadith 7015 Narrated by An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) you mentioned the Dajjal this morning (sometimes describing him) as insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think he was present in some (nearly) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees. So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not among you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (the Dajjal) will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair, and a blind eye. I compare him with AbdulUzza ibn Qatan. He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf (xviii). He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him), how long will he stay on Earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days. We said: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) will one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of the day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of the time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's apostle (peace be upon him) how quickly will he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. He will then call someone in the flush of youth, strike him with the sword, cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at the distance which is generally between the archer and his target. He will then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness). It will at this very time that Allah will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells the odour of his body will die and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd and kills him. Then a people whom Allah had protected will come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he will wipe their faces and inform them of their ranks in Paradise. It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope. The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them passes, he will say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions will then be besieged here (at Tur, and they will be so hard pressed) that the head of the ox will be dearer to them than one hundred dinars. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him), Jesus, and his companions will supplicate Allah, Who will send to them insects (which will attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish as one single person. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him), Jesus, and his companions, then come down to Earth and they will not find on Earth as much space as a single span that is not filled with putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him), Jesus, and his companions will then beseech Allah who will send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrian camels and they will carry them away and throw them where Allah wills. Then Allah will send rain which no house of mud-bricks or (tent of) camel-hair will keep out and it will wash the Earth until it resembles a mirror. Then the Earth will be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there will grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of people will be able to eat it and seek shelter under its skin, a dairy cow will give so much milk that a whole party will be able to drink it. The milking camel will give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe will be able to drink from it, and the milking-sheep will give so much milk that the whole family will be able to drink from it. At that time Allah will send a pleasant wind which will soothe (people) even under their armpits. He will take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked will survive who will commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.106 Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri
Allah's Apostle told us a long narrative about Ad-Dajjal, and among the many things he mentioned, was his saying, "Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, 'I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah's Apostle .' Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, 'If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?' They will say, 'No.' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, 'Now I know your reality better than before.' Ad-Dajjal will say, 'I want to kill him but I cannot.' "

http://etori.tripod.com/on-antichrist.html

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

usman11

Well, Myself and Muhsin, thank you for the stories. They are very interesting and quite informative.

HUSNAA

U11,
It takes me quite a while a few hours in fact to write lengthy posts. Your last query demands a very lengthy post. At the present moment, I am rather occupied and pressed for time. After my seminar presentation, I will devote some time to try and answer yr questions. So dont think I chickened out!!!! ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

usman11

Nope, Husnna. I figured you were busy. I patiently await your response. By the way do you have an idea what happened to the topic posted by Aliyu Amani on religious violence? I posted a lengthy response, and thereafter the thread got yanked off. Do you have any idea what happened?

waduz

Dajjal, Dujjal, or whatever that caricature is, we should only pray for the Almighty's protection against his evil machinations. My only contention is that that picture might not likely be that of the anticipated dajjal. Yes, he was said to have just one eye located in the middle of his forehead and not without a nose! So where is this picture's nose? I think this picture might just be that of another still birth and underdeveloped foetus. Do we have to continue talkng of the Dajjal with so many other religious topics readily available, and which can add to our knowlege?

Sani Danbaffa

Having gone through the posting of the photo I checked and discovered that baby as a product of Cancer Drug being Behind Cyclops Birth as posted by one Scott Carney. It seems the discussion is taking a different dimension. Please see the article below:

CHENNAI, India -- Medical staff who helped deliver a one-eyed child born here last week believe the mother may have been given an experimental anti-cancer drug, according to an internal hospital report seen by Wired News.

Warning: Some may find these images disturbing. Click here for photos of the child and the hospital where she was born.The report, from Kasturba Gandhi Hospital for Women and Children in Chennai, cites two potential causes for the birth defect: Either it was the result of an undetected chromosomal disorder or the mother was exposed to Cyclopamine, a drug that is being researched by a number of U.S. pharmaceutical companies as a potential cancer treatment.

There is no reference in the report on how Cyclopamine became listed as a possible cause.

The report states the child's parents turned to an unnamed fertility clinic after failing to have a child after six years of marriage. The treatment the mother received is unknown, but it appeared to work as she soon became pregnant. Then, late in her third trimester, she had her first ultrasound and it showed the child had serious problems. Too late to abort, she was rushed to the hospital for an induced labor.

The child was diagnosed with a rare chromosomal disorder, known as cyclopia. She was born with a single eye in the center of her forehead, no nose and her brain fused into a single hemisphere. With such severe deformities, it was a miracle that the girl survived even a few minutes after delivery. Yet now, 11 days later, she has lived significantly longer than other cyclopean cases.

"We were all shocked. My first reaction was to feel very sorry for the mother who had waited so long for her child," said Dr. Sathya Latha, head of pediatrics at the hospital.

The cause of the girl's deformity is still undetermined. But the hospital report's listing of Cyclopamine offers a tragic reminder of concerns over the state of Indian medical regulations, including lax oversight of fertility clinics and low barriers of entry for human drug trials.

Quacks here routinely advertise medical treatments with posters on the backs of buses, and roadside billboards offer cures for everything from infertility to AIDS. One particularly memorable sign reads, "Got AIDS, No Problem."

While some fertility clinics offer useless treatments, others may offer discounts for patients who agree to enroll in illegal clinical trials, according to Dr. Chandra Gulhati, editor of the Monthly Index of Medical Specialties and one of India's leading experts on medical ethics.

"There is no central registry of ongoing clinical trials, so it is almost impossible to check a master list to see what is going on," said Gulhati in an interview with this reporter in March.

Cyclopia affects about one child in a million. It can occur when a mother suffers from extremely low cholesterol or diabetes, or a foreign agent is introduced during pregnancy.

The active ingredient in Cyclopamine was discovered in 1957 when a batch of sheep in Idaho who had been grazing on wild corn lily gave birth to multiple one-eyed lambs. Medical experts at the U.S. Department of Agriculture discovered that toxins in the corn lily are powerful teratogens that alter fetal development. The scientists named the toxin Cyclopamine after the one-eyed sheep.
Seek knowledge to be usefull to the society, help and spread happiness.

waduz

Kaput! That is that for that! Thanks a lot Danbaffa.