News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GOVERN INTRODUCE COMPUTER STUDIE INTO KANO SCHOOLS

Started by ainasunday, February 14, 2004, 01:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainasunday

Lets talk/

Every body sholud send reply on this topic. Lets us advice the government of Kano state to introduce computer studies in to all  Kano Public Secondary Schools.Its not only the Private that should have this priviledge.
 If already introduced(apology).
   There are cheap resources for the computer study ,if introduced into Kano.

Yours

Aina  Sunday.

ajingi

You called public secondary schools and u are still demanding for advice from individuals. Hhm. if computer are very cheap in the market what of the maintenance and who cares to look after the resources.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Dante

QuoteYou called public secondary schools and u are still demanding for advice from individuals. Hhm. if computer are very cheap in the market what of the maintenance and who cares to look after the resources.

This is true, the thing depends on the maintenance.
Infact the whole School system of kano needs a total
new change of maintenance of such stuffs (librabries, labs...)

Allah yasa dai mu samu ci gaba.

Anonymous

I think that computerisation of our schools and the introduction of e-learning will be the fastest way to revolutionise our educational sector and help us bridge the ever widening gap. I see that even the FGN is talking e-govt. and States like bauchi are giving deadlines for phasing out paper memos to be replaced by e-mail, with the governor giving his cabinet 3 months to get computer literate or check out.
However it is a daunting task because of lack of awareness and cyber phobia. It may not be suprising to find out that the commissioner of education probably does not have an e-mail address, which is why the typical response to computerisation is "mutane ba su ci sun koshi ba za ku kawo mana maganar computer".

Let us try to educate our leaders on the infinite possibilities in embracing the computer revolution.

Kudos to Jigawa in this regard. I have a lot of issues with their governors approach to running the state, but he has setup a wireless broad band infrastructure thats as good if not better than what you find in most major american cities. You simply have to see it to believe it.
I just hope they apply it sensibly and utilise the potential.

Shiekh

Quote from: "ainasunday"Lets talk/

Every body sholud send reply on this topic. Lets us advice the government of Kano state to introduce computer studies in to all  Kano Public Secondary Schools.Its not only the Private that should have this priviledge.
 If already introduced(apology).
   There are cheap resources for the computer study ,if introduced into Kano.

Yours

Aina  Sunday.
I strongly support you, i thank u.

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

guest1

Quote from: "Anonymous"I think that computerisation of our schools and the introduction of e-learning will be the fastest way to revolutionise our educational sector and help us bridge the ever widening gap. I see that even the FGN is talking e-govt. and States like bauchi are giving deadlines for phasing out paper memos to be replaced by e-mail, with the governor giving his cabinet 3 months to get computer literate or check out.
However it is a daunting task because of lack of awareness and cyber phobia. It may not be suprising to find out that the commissioner of education probably does not have an e-mail address, which is why the typical response to computerisation is "mutane ba su ci sun koshi ba za ku kawo mana maganar computer".

Let us try to educate our leaders on the infinite possibilities in embracing the computer revolution.

Kudos to Jigawa in this regard. I have a lot of issues with their governors approach to running the state, but he has setup a wireless broad band infrastructure thats as good if not better than what you find in most major american cities. You simply have to see it to believe it.
I just hope they apply it sensibly and utilise the potential.

http://moodle.org  can make a real impact at all levels .... (Modular Object Oriented Dynamic Learning Enviornment).