News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Allah the Blessed and Exalted has caravans of angels who .....

Started by bamalli, July 28, 2013, 12:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamalli

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "Verily, Allah the Blessed and Exalted has caravans of angels who have no other work but to follow assemblies of remembrance. When they find such assemblies in which there is remembrance, they sit with them and some of them surround the others with their wings until the space between them and the heaven is covered. When they disperse, they ascend to the heaven and Allah the Exalted asks them – although he is best informed about them: From where have you come? They say: We came from Your servants on earth who were glorifying You, declaring Your greatness and oneness, praising You and asking from You. Allah will say: What do they ask from Me? They say: They ask You for Your Paradise. Allah will say: Have they seen My Paradise? They say: No, our Lord. Allah will say: What if they were to see My Paradise? They say: They seek Your protection. Allah will say: From what do they seek My protection? They say: Our Lord, from the Hellfire. Allah will say: Have they seen My Hellfire? They say: No. Allah will say: What if they were to see My Hellfire? They say: They ask for Your forgiveness. Allah will say: I will pardon them, give them what they ask, and grant them protection. They say: Our Lord, there is one among them, a simple servant who happened to pass by and sat there alongside them. Allah will say: I also grant him pardon, for whoever sits with these fellows will not suffer."

Source: Sahih Muslim 2689

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ إِنَّ لِلَّهِ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى مَلَائِكَةً سَيَّارَةً فُضُلًا يَتَتَبَّعُونَ مَجَالِسَ الذِّكْرِ فَإِذَا وَجَدُوا مَجْلِسًا فِيهِ ذِكْرٌ قَعَدُوا مَعَهُمْ وَحَفَّ بَعْضُهُمْ بَعْضًا بِأَجْنِحَتِهِمْ حَتَّى يَمْلَئُوا مَا بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا فَإِذَا تَفَرَّقُوا عَرَجُوا وَصَعِدُوا إِلَى السَّمَاءِ قَالَ فَيَسْأَلُهُمْ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ...