News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kanoonline Celebrities

Started by Nuruddeen, April 27, 2016, 09:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

Assalam Kanoonliners. It's nice to be back. It's great to have a flashback after so long a time no see!

I commend Admin, Malam Salisu Danyaro for reviving Kanoonline forum. I admire Dan Borno's personal temerity, hospitality and even "cuisine" for all the phone calls to inform us that Kanoonline is on, alive and kicking. Immediately DB called, I quickly logged in and had a cursory look and posted few hilarious jokes and tsokana as I am fond of doing so. Na tsokani Husna da "Myself" di na da kuma abokin fama THE LEGENDARY Waziri.

But today, I will be a bit serious. Yes! I will try to be serious.

The idea I have in mind  is to celebrate our owns. I think it will be good to honour people such as Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu--one of the Dwarfs in this forum. We are going to honour him, because he is today the Vice Chancellor of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Abuja, Nigeria. We will as well honour abokiyar Rikici da kuma Mace mai kama da Mazan fama, Husnaa...Hus..Hus.... Why we must honour Husnaa is because she joined this forum while a PhD candidate in Hong Kong. I hooked her up here men! But today, Husnaa is now a full PhD holder in Geography, Geographic Information Systems, Earth Observatory da dai sauransu! LoL!!!!

We also need to honour and celebrate "Wazirin Zazzau" and His Royal Highness, the Emir of Kano, honourable Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Waziri and Sarkin Kano deserved to be honoured for their contributions to Islamic debate and probably Islamic literature! Hahaha!!!

This celebration of Kanoonline celebrities will be extended to Kanoonline Dan Kutunguila wato Muhsin. Muhsin came to this forum as toddler in English language literature and drama. But today Yaro ya Girma ya Isa Aure har an Masa.  Ba kamar Dan Ibro ba( May Allah forgive Ibro) da yaki yayi wa nasa Dan ya bar shi ya lalace!!! LoL!
Muhsin is today a full grown up lecturer of English and Drama at BUK.

Sannan we need to honour Dan Borno. Dan Borno a legal luminary is now a Special Assistant to Borno state Governor.

I have forgotten to start this "honourarium" with webmaster. Because without webmaster da Gogannaka ya zama Gwauro ko kuma ince Tuzu...Ey! Hakan take! Webmaster aikin sa yayi kyau. Thanks to SMS that saw our forumnite couples  through. I wish them safe journey home!! Lafs!!!

So where is Hausanicious and Waziri or MLBash? Please let one of you continue from where I stopped. Suggestion and nomination please?

I forgot to tell you that the venue of this Kanoonline celebrity should be our normal joint--the British Council. Come-on let us fix a date and see how our invitation can reach out to San Kano.

Best,

Nuruddeen.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Wa'alaik salaam,

I feel flattered. Alhamdulillah.

I seriously think Alh. Nura's idea shouldn't be ignored this way. The reunion means a lot. This forum is unlike any other we are on/in; it's better than even Facebook, Twitter and other dominating social media. I hope the forum elders will come back to this forum, and this thread and contribute towards the realisation of his very good proposal.

Happy Sallah to all, and best wishes.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

I'm all for it. Even though I have not been nominated for any award  ???
Guys, lets get together!

Muhsin

Quote from: bakangizo on July 27, 2016, 10:11:27 AM
Guys, lets get together!

Welcome back, sir. Been asking of you all over. Hope you are doing well.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on October 22, 2016, 10:20:31 PM
Guys, lets get together!

I'm good, alhamduliLah. Yaya aiki? Naji ance ka zama lafchara :D Allah ya taimaka. Ina Auntyn ka, Husna?

Muhsin

Quote from: bakangizo on October 25, 2016, 04:56:35 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on October 22, 2016, 10:20:31 PM
Guys, lets get together!

I'm good, alhamduliLah. Yaya aiki? Naji ance ka zama lafchara :D Allah ya taimaka. Ina Auntyn ka, Husna?

Lol! Yes, since 2012. Alhamdulillah. Auntie Husnaa is fine; she's active on Facebook, but  seldom peeps in here.