News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ali Nuhu

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2004, 10:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Salamu Alaikum

I am a Kano man living in U.S (Yah, I accept your sympathy).
Anyway Someone is coming to me in a couple of weeks and I want you guys to tell me the best ten Hausa movies of the Last year that I should ask him to bring. You don't have to give all ten (although prefarable). If you give your best and so do nine other people, we have the magic number.

I hope you will copoperate
Once again. Peace be upon you.

Starting

1) ??? ... still thinking ... ???

Anonymous

madalla, I dunno, just get Indian films, duk daya ne.

ShiZZle

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
Ali Nuhu,

Please check out this link. I think that you will get the list of Hausa Home Movies you what. They are dedicated to just that... Hausa Home Movies!  They may ask you your area of interest first that then get the list that you want...
Majalisar Finafinan Hausa Ta Intanet
(http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/finafinan_hausa)

Gimbiya

Well let me put my 2 cents, duk da ban daddara ba.

I think you should definately watch these films

* Yakanah
* Harsashi
* Kauna
* Tubali
* Buri

I hope this will help.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Muhammad

Salam
I was in Nigeria over the summer and what I was, regarding the sucess of Hausa movies, was phenomenal.
The Ali Nuhu's, Iyantama's, Dan ibro's are much much more known than Sheikh Gummi or Hassan Gwarzo or Halliru Binji.
I am not saying the movies are necessarily bad things, all i am saying is that they are now a permanent feature in every home, which is, according to your biases, either a good or a bad thing................
Kan na manta waddane fina finai na sani.................. based on how the title make me laugh are:
1) Akasi
2) Diskindiridi
3) Gagare

Kash! wallah duk na manta. amma duk sanda na samu hali zan dada rubutowa.
Sai anjima

kilishi

UMMULHUDA SHOULD PLEASE PRESENT HER SELF TO THE INVETIGATING COMMITTEE,FOR NOT APPEARING DESPITE THE LONG CIGIYA BY UMMITA,AND ALSO OUR AMIABLE FULANICIOUS THE POETREY SECTION IS DRY.FYNE DYME QUEEN PLEASE COME OUT THE JJC'S HAD FILLED UP THE PLACE :-X
ilishi

kilishi

THOUGH THE WEB MASTER HAS DIRECTED YOU TO A BEETER PLACE I MUST ALSO ADD THESE
1-KANSAKALI
2-LURA
3-KASKO
4-KUMBO
5-QARNI
6-MAKAMASHI
ilishi