News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

this madness in the name of God

Started by alhaji_aminu, May 13, 2004, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alhaji_aminu

salam
I am sure by now everyone must have heard about the outrage in Plateau  and its resulting shameful and criminal consequence in Kano. It is one thing to invoke Gods name whilst commiting unsanctioned murder. But, to justify it saying some people are not worthy of living as we all want to live, that is in peace, is the greatest form of disobeying the creator.
The murderers in Kano are as guilty now as the people they are trying to potray in bad light (the butchers in Jos). They are one and the same, Ie Killers. Their action is most reprehensible and indeed should be condemned in the harshest of terms.
However, it not entirely unpredictable that this kind of reaction will take place when the government, an institution charged with protecting the lives of people, busies itself with trivialities. For one, if OBJ's security apparatus knew the slightest implication of what the Jos fracas will degenrate to, they would have moved swiftly to one: make high profile arrests, and two: tighten security in states with restive population like kano.
This pattern of tit for tat violence is very bloody indeed. That the OBJ people did'nt know that blind killers in Kabno will forment trouble shows to all the incompetence of Obasanjo and his cohorts.

I hope to Allah this madness stops in the shortest time possible. Nigeria has suffered so much loss of life already.

May Allah help us all.
bissalam

aaaaaaah  PS: the OBJ people have killed another of their own in prison. another death another mystery. May the soul of SM Afolabi rest in peace............

Negus

Well am hundered percent behnd what u said, but Nigeria is really a sorry case for now, maybe until some vital changes have been made will people start to appreciate the government, i really think there is no point commenting on issues like this because 'NOTHING WILL HAPPEN FOR NOW' we all know how one feels about these issues, anyway i feel we have to just live with them for now......May God protect us all Amen.

_Waziri_