News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GAME OF WORDS CONNECTION

Started by Dan-Borno, June 24, 2008, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

Dan-Borno

90s is the period Nigerian started feeling the impact of corruption
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

CORRUPTION HAS REMAINED IN OUR NATIONAL LIFE AS CANCEROUS AND CANTANKEROUS!

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

child is always not considered when life is discussed

Tukurtukur

DISCUSSION WITH DISCORDANT VOICES AND VIEWS COULD  DISASTROUSLY END UP DASTARDLY!

Dan-Borno

Dastardly? Dis your grammar wey you dey blow don
start to pain my eyes and lips

Jibo

Tukurtukur

COPE WITH ALL THE PRESSURES OF LIFE BY REGULAR EXERCISES, ELSE YOU SUFFER FROM SCHIZOPHRENIA!

Jibo

SCHIZOPHRENIA! give the longest dictionary, please!

Tukurtukur

Muhsin

web dictionaries are very helpful at least to us English learners.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Tukurtukur

LESRNERS RID OFF ABRACADABRA.

History
The word is now commonly used as an incantation by stage magicians. In ancient times, however, it was taken much more seriously as an incantation to be used as a cure for fevers and inflammations. The first known mention was in the 2nd century AD in a poem called De Medicina Praecepta by Serenus Sammonicus, physician to the Roman emperor Caracalla, who prescribed that the sufferer from the disease wear an amulet containing the word written in the form of an inverted cone:[citation needed]

A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A - B - R - A
A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A - B - R
A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A - B
A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A
A - B - R - A - C - A - D
A - B - R - A - C - A
A - B - R - A - C
A - B - R - A
A - B - R
A - B
A
FROM WIKI...