News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Pearls of Wisdom

Started by Blaqueen, November 16, 2002, 05:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

~Morals were once thought of as virtues. Today, morals are regarded as a collection of rules for social behavior.  I wish people would behave in accordance with those rules, even though they were not virtuous!

~Color and shape may change, but essence does not.  Name and title may change, but character does not.  Such changes have, and continue to, fool many people.

~A house that contains an honorable, well-mannered woman loyal to her home is a corner from Heaven.  The sounds and breaths heard there are no different from the musical voices of the young people of Paradise and the burbling of the Kawthar stream in Heaven.

-Fethullah Gulen
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

Surah Al Tawbah 9:112

Those that turn (to Allah)
In repentance; that serve Him,
And praise Him; that wander
In devotion to the Cause of Allah;
That bow down and prostrate themselves
In prayer; that enjoins good
And forbid evil; and observe
The limits set by Allah ~
(These do rejoice). So proclaim
The glad tidings to the Believers.

Ihsan

MashaAllah Aunty Fyne, good reminder as usual. This is a Month for us to repent and every muslim shud make an effort in asking Allah for forgiveness, doing zikr and all the ibadaat... I heard that, the Prophet (SAW) said "woe unto him whose sins are not forgiven in the month of Ramadan"...

Subahallah!! the month is only 30 days and yet we can achieve a lot within these days. Also, I heard that a person get to know his real self during Ramadan as shaytan is locked away and so he's not here to make a person do bad things...whatever bad thing you do in the month of Ramadan, that is your true nafs; don't blame it on shaytan.

I pray that we be among the ppl whose sins will be forgiven; may Allah give us the ability to worship him more in this month of Ramadan and every other month to come...Ameen Insha Allah.

Jazakillah kullu khair Aunty Fyne...keep it coming ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Rose

Mashah Allah sisters
Thanks for the remainder.
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Blaqueen

Surah Nur (Light)
26. Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women.  Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision.

Surah Nur (Light)
30. Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest.  That is purer for them.  Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do.

Surah Furqan (The Criterion [of Right and Wrong] )
63. The (faithful) slaves of the Beneficent are they who walk upon the earth modestly, and when foolish ones address them answer: Peace;

Fulanizzle

Ahhh suratul nur, ayya 26...thats one of my favorite ayyaz.....salam dyme, salam, Masha Allah!!

Salamu alaikum
)

Blaqueen

The Qur'an (8:61)
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace"

The Qur'an (3:133)
?Those who spend in ease as well as in adversity and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon men.? And Allah loves the doers of good (to others).?

The Qur'an (16:125)
?call people to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation and argue with them in the best manner.?

The Qur'an (2:208 )
?O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Surely he is your open enemy.?

The Qur'an (60:08 )
"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just."

Anonymous

I will b doing my sixth sauka of a life tym. Not hadda wo!Eni one watz 2 b included in prayerz!!!"" Exactly suratul Nur is also my bestest!!

Blaqueen

The Qur'an (49:13).
"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you."

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Blaqueen

The Qur'an Chapter 30, Verse 21
"And among His signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

Blaqueen

"Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of God is the greatest, and God knows what you do... "(The Qur'an 29:44)

Blaqueen

"... no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear the burden of another..."(Qur'an 6:164)

Blaqueen

"If you give charity openly so it is good, but if you give it secretly to the needy, it is much better for you, and He will remove some of your ill-deeds. And God is well aware of what you do." (Qur'an 2.171)

Blaqueen

"And those who speak evil things of the believing men and the believing women without their having earned (it), they are guilty indeed of a false accusation and a manifest sin." (Q. 33:58  )