News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Video of Boko Haram Leader Being Interrogated

Started by maxsiollun, August 04, 2009, 01:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

That was so upsetting. Nigerian police really need to be retrained. They are so inured to killing summarily.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

usman11

I have no sympathy for criminal terrorists that meet their tragic and violent end. These terrorists would have gone on to inflict gruesome carnage of innocent people. I rejoice at their demise. Sympathy for these beasts is appalling.

Jibo

The hardship undergone by so many people pushes some weak minded and shallowthinking individuals to make condemnation that is beyond the conception of a layman. The deeper meaning of Boko-Haram is hidden deep in how we relate in leaedrship positions as things go bad in the Niger-Delta area, so it is everywhere. it is only where you are touched that you feel it. He who feels it knows it.

The extreme of suffering pushes people to do whatever they like and sometimes security and or government may be aware of such lingering dangers but ignore it, because they think they have the power and wherewithal to handle the situations, after many would have suffered.

The people that deserve pity are those who suffered and are still suffering because of the selfish attitudes of our leaders and representatives.
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

EMTL

Quote from: usman11 on August 05, 2009, 04:10:28 AM
I have no sympathy for criminal terrorists that meet their tragic and violent end. These terrorists would have gone on to inflict gruesome carnage of innocent people. I rejoice at their demise. Sympathy for these beasts is appalling.

usman11,
1. Do you know that when the Boko Haram leader was arrested and taken to court he was represented in Abuja High court and got freed on bail by Prof. Jerry Gana?
2. Do you now that Jerry Gana is a christian and one of the leaders of cistrian association of Nigeria (CAN)?
3. Can you now understand why some of us belief that Boko Haram and others who misrepresent Muslims are sponsored by non-Muslims?
4. Can you now begin to understand why the leader of Boko Haram was killed so that he will not reveal the organisation(s) and people behind them?
5. Do you know that maitatsine was trained and planted into the Muslim Umma by Non-Muslims?
6. Could you know see why the white paper of the panel that investigated the up-rising was never released to the Public?

Do not as usual start your rant and ramblings but understand who are the real enemies of peace in Nigeria and world wide, please.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dave_McEwan_Hill

EMTL

Can you provide any evidence to support your ridiculous assertions. This is the sort of paranoid nonsense (particularly item 5) which leads to the breakdown of community relationships and provokes suspicion and violence.
maigemu

EMTL

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on August 06, 2009, 10:57:52 AM
EMTL
This is the sort of paranoid nonsense (particularly item 5) 

Mr. Dave,
Please do not call me names.

Do not divert our attendtion from the below issues:

usman11,
1. Do you know that when the Boko Haram leader was arrested and taken to court he was represented in Abuja High court and got freed on bail by Prof. Jerry Gana?
2. Do you now that Jerry Gana is a christian and one of the leaders of cistrian association of Nigeria (CAN)?
3. Can you now understand why some of us belief that Boko Haram and others who misrepresent Muslims are sponsored by non-Muslims?
4. Can you now begin to understand why the leader of Boko Haram was killed so that he will not reveal the organisation(s) and people behind them?
5. Do you know that maitatsine was trained and planted into the Muslim Umma by Non-Muslims?
6. Could you know see why the white paper of the panel that investigated the up-rising was never released to the Public?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dave_McEwan_Hill

EMTL
I am not calling you names. I am asking you to produce proof of your ridiculous and inflamatory statements.

I was present during the Maitasine disturbances as a highly placed government officer in Kano State. I had close connection with some of the high ranking police officers who were dealing with the riots. The sect started by Muhamadu Marwa began as an extreme moslem sect then got more and more extreme. It started kidnapping children and sacrificing them in lairs under the old city. It forbade the use of buttons and belts and other symbols (it said) of western civilisation. It even had some problem with people showing ruptured navels.
They would march out of the city hundreds strong and cut down anybody in their way with machetes. Maitasine had such hold over many people that he even had a meal with the governor of Kano State at State House and most of the police were afraid to do anything about him. He was believed  by many to be immortal. Eventually the Army and the Nigerian Airforce were called in to drive the whole sect out of their underground lairs. The jets strafed the compounds and the army set up machine guns and shot them down as they flooded out the back of the city using the old watercourse and drainage canals. Many hundreds were killed and their bodies lay on the road up to Dala Hill for some time. Maitasine himself died from wounds just past the university and his body was shown on television to prove he was dead. This was not enough proof for some however who continued to believe that somehow he was alive.
This had nothing at all to do with non moslem elements deliberately starting anti moslem behaviour and you are spreading dangerous nonsense. It had everything to do with a dangerous religious extremist being allowed to exist and get more and more power by playing on the superstitions of the poor and the uneducated.
You do decent Islam damage by your silly remarks.
maigemu

EMTL

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on August 07, 2009, 12:38:53 AM
EMTL
I am not calling you names. I am asking you to produce proof of your ridiculous and inflamatory statements.

You do decent Islam damage by your silly remarks.

Dave,
Your blah.. blah...blah above do not have any substance. Let me again remind you that I do not appreciate abuses. please respect your old age.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

EMTL

I see you are producing no evidence to back up your divisive statements.
I think I can draw my conclusions from that.

What abuses is it you refer to. I can't see any. If somebody disagrees with you this is "abuse"?
maigemu

bakangizo

Easy, guys. Easy.

Dave, you should know that not everyone likes being refered to as "silly remarks", "paranoid nonsense" etc. And EMTL, please calm down. Ayi hakuri.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I will calm down as suggested but I feel very strongly about careless remarks and so on that cause hate, division and tension.
maigemu

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Nuruddeen

Yusufu was actually EXTRA JUDICIALLY KILLED based on Daily trust's reports on that video clip.( See the transcript (full txt ) of the interview in Daily trust of August 4. He was able and doing when handed over to the police, who inhumanly dealt with him.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).