News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"Wealth or Health??????
if una wan talk politics, go meet them waziri and co for general board pls.........

hmmmm, wealth or health...... :?:
health (plus some bit of wealth of course)

small or big sallah?

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Anonymous"
if una wan talk politics, go meet them waziri and co for general board pls.........

LOL BIKO, I TAKE CHINEKE GOD BEG YOU, NO THANK YOU :evil:  I GO  WAIT TILL I TURN 75YRS. NOBI SAY I NO FIT PARTICIPATE OR I NO DEY WORRY....ALL DI PROBLEM OF THE NATION DEY BI DUMPING FOR THAT GEN BOARD. AND NA ONLY 3 ISSUE NA EITHER RELIGION WAR OR POLITICS, LIKE SAY NA DI ONLY PROBLEM WEY WE DEY FACE! BUT I WONT STRESS IT ALL GASKIYA. TOO MUCH WORRYING GETS YOU OLD QUICKLY. BESIDES BEST SOLUTION DEY. (GOD). GASKIYA, HAVENT YOU GUYS NOTICED THE GREY HAIR THAT HAS PROTRUDED FROM WAZIRIS HAIR? TOO MUCH WORRYING AND TURANCI WRITING.
I TAKE GOD BEG YOU (GUEST) MAKE YOU NO BRING THIS YUWA SUGGESTING AGAIN. MAKE I REACH 80YRS FIRST, LOL

GIRLS OR BOYS? (BARI NAYI TSOKANA) :lol:
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Quote from: "Anonymous"

I TAKE GOD BEG YOU (GUEST) MAKE YOU NO BRING THIS YUWA SUGGESTING AGAIN. MAKE I REACH 80YRS FIRST, LOL

GIRLS OR BOYS? (BARI NAYI TSOKANA) :lol:

girls of course......we for no play allaji and hajiya without girls now! lol  :D

kosai or waina?
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

ajingi

waina mana!!
kosai na small thin now!

Fura or Kunu?
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

None of Ze abobe

University or FOlytechnic?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

NONE OF THE ABOVE........STUDIES IDAN BA YAZAMAMUN DOLE BANE I FO NO DO A'M  :lol:

HENIWAY.....TV OR COMPUTERS?
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

computers mana!!! haba baby????  :D

maths or english???

elgaazus

Kai! zezezee, English da Maths ai munyi ne don mu iya turanci ko lissafi. Amma, i use to like maths but english???? Kai!!!!!!!!!! it was my worse enemy. I can remember they use to call me STABOR in english classes. Kasan me ? Hafsy Lady is right karatu in ba dole ba? But a second thought if not for the studies we would have been still backward, I mean billagers. So as much as we may not like karatu, it is bery bery imfortant. Feriod.
orget about it

dan kauye

kai elgazzus! whut'd ya mean by da har zanzu kun zauna as yan kauyes?? i feel violated & offended fah! toh hattara dai fa!

eniway... :oops:  or  :twisted: ???
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

elgaazus

orget about it

Fateez

Quote from: "elgaazus"Nike!!!

Rugby or Cricket?

Rugby

Messengers

Yahoo or Msn?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

MSN 4 shizz..

vacation...CAREABIAN  or  MEDITAREANIAN?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

zezezee

Caribbean all da way ma nizzle!

this one goes out for the homies:
yoruba or igbo girls?

*~MuDa~*

Igbo gurls Esfecially prom Calabar....Hafsa no coment flease!

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Quote from: "mudacris"Igbo gurls Esfecially prom Calabar....Hafsa no coment flease!

they're both nice but urs is kinda violent 4 lil kidz

so it's hafsy's

cities

Kano or Kaduna?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain