News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Do you know that:

Started by gogannaka, August 23, 2003, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on March 12, 2008, 06:42:46 AM
Ameen

Do you know that AMEN is a corrupted name of an ancient Egyptian God 'Amun'

The name Amun was changed to Amen since Hebrew vowel can be interchanged. The reason was for people to be using it after their prayers. This Amun is regarded as a supream n also the invisible one.

See: 6. The Secret Rulers of the world [6/29] in u-tube. I recomment u watch from the first one [1/29]

IBB good to have you back. Dont get annoyed that u werent often cited at the cigiya yan uwa section  ;D
Anyway, I find that hard to believe that the origin of AMEN is from the word amun. The reason kuwa is because AMEN is an anglicized or hebrewed version of ameen. Ameen is entrenched in islamic terminology. Wani hadisi na cewa ma in mutum yace ameen bayan an karanta fatiha a sallar jam'e  and in Allah Ya sa akayi dace mala'i ku suka fada at the same time, to Allah in His Mercy Will Grant one Aljanna. My point here is that anything that runs contrary to Islam is unacceptable in Islam. Amun is  a deity and therefore if ppl call his name at the end of their prayers, kaga wannan yazama Shirk tsantsa. Kuma if this was the case, there would never have been the word ameen included in the islamic prayer. Kuma the prophet in his time would have actively discouraged the usage of the term since you know that he lived amongst Jewish communities and since the jews have held on tenaciously to their bidi'oi even a lokacin, kaga there is a great likelihood of their using the word amen in their daily prayers. Therefore I dont think this is  the case. Amen must be a genuine religious terminology acceptably used at the time of the prophet Musa AS, and as such acceptably used in the time of the prophet Isa (AS) and Muhammad (SAW).
Kasan there are many words which sound similar and have the same meaning in Hebrew and in Arabic. For example the word Shalom in Hebrew means Salaam in Islam. Shalom is also a greeting in Hebrew just like Salaam is in Arabic. The word Ela or Eloha means Allah in Hebrew. Likewise Halleluya is a repetitive for of Ya Allahu or Ya Halilu (Cant remember which) have to find that info again. When I heard it repeated with Ya allahu or Ya Halilu, I was  amazed!! Jehova (yahve)the name of Allah in Hebrew also has an Arabic equivalent, cant remember it. when I come across it again, will let you know.
Bling!! Remembered!! Yahve or jehova is Ya huwa literally translated as 'O HE!' HE being Allah SWT.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I read this and very up-set.
A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Allah (SWT) Ya kare mu da zuri'armu-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Wani abun sai a duniya.
Wannan labari ya matukar bani dariya.
Alkalai basu da dama wallahi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: EMTL on March 12, 2008, 02:00:41 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
I read this and very up-set.
A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Allah (SWT) Ya kare mu da zuri'armu-amiyn.

You got to be kidding me :o
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Mufi

This story happened some time last year, Allah ya sauwake mashi wannan masifa.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Ibro2g

Well he was forced(Idiot)...Well sometime this year, I read that in India, someone willingly married a dog so as to redeem himself from an accident where he ran over a dog and killed it about 11 yrs back. He thinks he was cursed since then and this is the answer, the redemption.

I think both idiots are retarded, and the world that accept these retarded people is a world worthy of pity

Safet and peace
Safety and Peace

IBB

Thanx Husnaa for your response to my post, that was a good point you dropped there, brilliant. I will still urge you to watch the clip.

EMTL: the story of the goat; Is that allowed for a man to marry an animal? What kind of council of elders is that, I think they are worst than him now
IHS

HUSNAA

Where is the clip IBB?
Are you related to Sa'eedu Mohammed Jallo by any chance? You look very much like him.

The goat and man story.... this incident must have taken place some time back. I seem to recall hearing BBC relate that story a taba kidi taba karatu probably two yrs ago. Some similar incident in Kano occurred between a man and a female dog  about 5 yrs ago. The authorities never got wind of it though.

EMTL

Quote from: IBB on March 13, 2008, 12:20:32 AM
EMTL: the story of the goat; Is that allowed for a man to marry an animal? What kind of council of elders is that, I think they are worst than him now

Assalamu alaikum,
The Shariah does not allow human being to maryy animals- when a man have an intercourse with an animal - the animal is killed and he is also condemned. Allah (SWT) ya kiare mu da zuriarmu-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

bakangizo

Duniya dai in da ranka ba abinda ba za ka ji ko gani ba. Allah dai ya kare mu.

Hafsy_Lady

Some woman in US, sat on her boyfriends toilet sit for two years to a point that her skin grew over the seat. I say its mental illness! :-\ Sure some of you must have read it online today too.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Mufi

Hafsy_Lady, I think that is beyond mental illness, she has to be out of it, you know two years wasn't just two hours, and the guy should face some kind of charges for not doing anything about it, he was even bringing food for her  :o :o
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Kazamai... I saw a program titled 'so u think u are safe?' about the thousands of bacteria that mill around the toilet especially the toilet bowl; how tiny sprays are ejected when one flushes the loo and how they can land anywhere and how invisible bacteria reproduce so rapidly because of the optimal conditions in the toilet.. wet floor, humidity, fecal matter and urine. How bcos many ppl dont wash their hands when they leave the loo, they carry out of the toilet invisible specks of fecal matter with them. yeuk!
So imagine someone living in the loo for two yrs with Kubthi da kaba'ith  being her constant companions. Allah Ya Kyauta.

IBB

IHS

*~MuDa~*

Do you know why onions make people cry? Husnaa should know this...lol, ita ce mai bala'in son onions.

When you slice through an onion, you break open a number of onion cells. Some of these cells have enzymes inside of them, and when they are sliced open, the enzymes escape. The enzymes then decompose some of the other substances that have escaped from sliced cells. Some of these substances, amino acid sulfoxides, form sulfenic acids, which then quickly rearrange themselves into a volatile gas.

The gas reaches your eyes and reacts with the water that keeps them moist. This changes the chemical's form again, producing, among other things, a mild sulfuric acid, which irritates the eyes. The nerve endings in your eyes are very sensitive and so they pick up on this irritation (this is why our eyes sting when we slice onions). The brain reacts by telling your tear ducts to produce more water, to dilute the irritating acid so the eyes are protected. Your other reaction is probably to rub your eyes, but this will actually make the irritation a lot worse, of course, if you have onion juices all over your hands.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc